Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean1903

Sep 16, 2017
This server should 100% have a forum for complaints because I'd guarantee there's be at least 10 every day. Every day I play egg wars on this server I have a terrible experience facing against cheaters and the stupid repetitive glitches such as when you have your shield out and you still get bow spammed off of the edge. I'm beginning to get to the point where I will no longer play on this server any further until there is actually more care/respect for the players who play on this every day generating you more income for a somewhat bad experience in return. Consider it, it'd make the server better...

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Thats what the "suggestion" section is for. To give constructive criticism and how to improve it.

I do see where you're coming from. But thats how we do it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
We know cheaters will be a problem, there will always be people in any game not just Minecraft who want to ruin the experience for other players. Our AntiCheat 'Sentinel' is actively banning thousands of 'cheaters' which we are constantly updating to make it more effective. Developers who make illegal modifications (cheats) will always try to get around the anti cheat, but we have an extremely dedicated dev who works every day on improving it and a team of hard working volunteers who will eliminate any cheaters they see.

If you see someone using illegal modifications. Please help us and the players around you by recording them and reporting them here: http://cbecrft.net/report

As for complaints you can do what this member said.
Thats what the "suggestion" section is for. To give constructive criticism and how to improve it.

If you find any bugs use: https://cbecrft.net/bugs

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This server should 100% have a forum for complaints because I'd guarantee there's be at least 10 every day. Every day I play egg wars on this server I have a terrible experience facing against cheaters and the stupid repetitive glitches such as when you have your shield out and you still get bow spammed off of the edge. I'm beginning to get to the point where I will no longer play on this server any further until there is actually more care/respect for the players who play on this every day generating you more income for a somewhat bad experience in return. Consider it, it'd make the server better...
Shields dont work the instant they got thrown up theres a second and half or so cooldown THEN the shield activates, this was fixed in 1.10 but we are 1.9

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Every day I play egg wars on this server I have a terrible experience facing against cheaters and the stupid repetitive glitches such as when you have your shield out and you still get bow spammed off of the edge.
Cheaters: You can report them if you want to, that way you'll be helping the server reducing the amount of rulebreakers.
Sentinel is also of use here since it's our own server anti-cheat. I get that sometimes hackers pass by without being banned, but no anti cheat is perfect.
Also, everyone who you think is cheating may actually not be. Recording evidence is always helpful.
Shield glitch: That's not actually completely Cube's fault. Shields were bugged with the delayed shield effect for quite a while. I myself don't really consider this too unfair since else you'd be unstopable, but you get the gist.
(Instead of shielding, strafe & place walls in front of you to avoid being bowspammed. Most don't know what to do)

I'm beginning to get to the point where I will no longer play on this server any further until there is actually more care/respect for the players who play on this every day generating you more income for a somewhat bad experience in return. Consider it, it'd make the server better...
Well, they definitely are trying their best. If they didn't care, they wouldn't have: Gotten an anti-cheat made, updated games, done reports, hire staff, etc.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Sean1903

Sep 16, 2017
why did you even made this thread, we have something thats named suggstion threads?
and I also don't like people who act cheeky when speaking to me, the other's have been respectable but you haven't. I don't like sarcastic tones

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
A complaint and suggestion can be 2 totally different things.
Well, an issue that you may be complaining about should be fixable, no?
In order for the server to fix it, you need to make them aware of it. If it's an occurance in a game that's completely unintended in form of bug, then you can report the bug.
If it's something you want changed in the game, then you can make a suggestion.
Complaints can usually always be resolved.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
In your words you said they do nothing to prevent the things you listed and fix it. They are hard at work with the anti-cheat (Sentinel) and they push out updates for it frequently. They also try to fix as many bugs as they can, I never get bow spammed off of the bridge when I have my Shield out it only happens when I get shot from behind or where the shield does not cover the area. Anyways If they are real bugs with the shield you should make a bug report on it. Anyways Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Cheaters: You can report them if you want to, that way you'll be helping the server reducing the amount of rulebreakers.
Sentinel is also of use here since it's our own server anti-cheat. I get that sometimes hackers pass by without being banned, but no anti cheat is perfect.
Also, everyone who you think is cheating may actually not be. Recording evidence is always helpful.
Shield glitch: That's not actually completely Cube's fault. Shields were bugged with the delayed shield effect for quite a while. I myself don't really consider this too unfair since else you'd be unstopable, but you get the gist.
(Instead of shielding, strafe & place walls in front of you to avoid being bowspammed. Most don't know what to do)

Well, they definitely are trying their best. If they didn't care, they wouldn't have: Gotten an anti-cheat made, updated games, done reports, hire staff, etc.
Actully, sentinel is not perfect, but there is an anticheat that is almost perfect and that is called watchdog. You can report in game and it checks there game files to see illegal mods. Even if the hacks are turned off, you will still get a ban. Many people dont report people because you need to record, and it is a big hassle to report someone. I feel like cubecraft should do something similar to watchdog when you can report in game and it checks your files.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Here's a quick way to imagine what the complaints forum would be like
Imagine having a complaint box outside of a capital building, and they allowed complaints to be filed about whom is in office there
Yeah think of that now think about it with a lot more threats to staff members
You don't need a complaint thread if you are banned all you need is the PM and the appeals page

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
What do you mean? I don't get it...

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Actully, sentinel is not perfect, but there is an anticheat that is almost perfect and that is called watchdog. You can report in game and it checks there game files to see illegal mods. Even if the hacks are turned off, you will still get a ban. Many people dont report people because you need to record, and it is a big hassle to report someone. I feel like cubecraft should do something similar to watchdog when you can report in game and it checks your files.
Watchdog would be illegal if this is the case, only a client side anti cheat is able to do this, which Watchdog isn't. Watchdog is server side and checks the packets that are sent to the server, movements, etc. So does Sentinel, it is impossible for a server side anticheat to look into someone's files. Sentinel is getting better day by day and has decreased the amount of cheating users ALOT.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey, sometimes the 'cheaters' are just pro.
And maybe you need better connection if you have bugs/glitches. (go to https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports.35/)
And if you see hackers, just record them and report them on https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Have a nice day!
GREETZZZ REMIO05!

NiekZGV

Jul 2, 2017

Cubecraft is working really hard to get hackers banned. they can't do more i think, only we as players can report them :)

Reactions: Marieke2001

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Actully, sentinel is not perfect, but there is an anticheat that is almost perfect and that is called watchdog. You can report in game and it checks there game files to see illegal mods.
I know it's not perfect. I never claimed it was.
Sentinel is somewhat new and is always in need of tweaking. False bans are bound to happen, and you can explain what happened at the time of the ban so the AC dev can improve the anti-cheat from what you said.
Watchdog isn't perfect either. (I somehow got banned from that server despite me not even knowing when I logged on the last time)

Even if the hacks are turned off, you will still get a ban.
I once heard that a client sent a blank line of text in your chat log which got the server to ban said player due to packets or something. You're probably not wrong about what you said, though anti-cheats almost always require some form of actual hacking going on before a ban is adequate.

I feel like cubecraft should do something similar to watchdog when you can report in game and it checks your files.
An anti-cheat can't check someone's files. That's illegal since it'd be an invasion of privacy (or something similar).
In fact, there's no way an anti-cheat can even do that through just a server-side plugin.
I don't know much about the /wdr command, but I'm betting that all it does is make the anti-cheat run more tests on the suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom