Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simple Yes/No to ELO System

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

Please take advantage of the fact that 1.9 Combat has no competitive scene , even after 2 years. This ELO System should have been implmented in 2016 itself.

Start with duels. ELO System ranks playes from F- to S+. Basic. No insane or OP kits in the Ranked Duels mode . The rabked duels mode will be its iwn seperate mode so more casual players can still enjoy Non-Ranked games.

Implementation:

The kits should be nice and all rounded , suck as Warrior , Brute , That one bow kit , a Pot PvP kit , a mix of them all and OP Skywars kit. Yes , the arrival of 1.14 in 2018 will supplement the need for Trident combat too.

Please , your 1.9 plugin PvP is disgustingly broken. Armour and shields dont even work properly. Just give us latest version of MC and all these problems will disappear.Nit to mention how broken hunger is.

Now , the chat filter will turn people away , I’ve made a whole suggestion about that . In brief it will change toxic words into friendly words. Alternitively , allow the toxic words to be said by the person who sends ,it *however the message will not even show up on the recipients side*

This way people with no self control can whine about their grievances by being toxic WHILE at the same time , ensuring the safety of all players , ensuring they dont turn to another server.

Conclusion:

As of yet , there is no competition anong 1.9 PvPers other than leaderboards - scratch that . There’s no competition for 1.9 on minecraft AS A WHOLE. Just Imagine the amount of exposure cube could get simply by adding an ELO version. Of course , this would mean 1.13 would be necessary so that broken armour , broken shields and hunger are all patched (changes introduced in 1.11 actually )

@johncoles @Marco Slater @Quetzi @Camezonda

As an edit , I’d like to say the ELO shoukd trickle its way to Skywars and Eggwars. A rehaul of UHC without the nonsense plugins and maps would also help

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
A ranking system would be nice, playing OP duels is currently very boring because most of the players are spam clicking. I think there shouldn't be an option to select the kit for anyone, so more possible matches can be found. I personally would also prefer if fights took at least a minute, but for some reason people like the 10 second fights in normal duels. For random duels it's more interesting because it makes the outcome very random, but for ranked duels I don't think it's necessary. I'd rather have a 5 minute fight than a 10 second fight as long as it's somewhat even.

Axe+shield are still broken with the shield glitch, but updating the server could probably fix that.

Reactions: Power Ranger
A

A pigeon

Ok , i think i understand why people are refraining from posting here. Made title more simple to understand.

ELO is basically ranked guys kthxbye

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Already 10 "Yes" votes for ranked gamemodes.
They better not screw it up if they add it.
If they do then wtf is the point anymore?

+a lot

A

A pigeon

Honestly , they should have taken more time on the “Mighty PvP Update” added more maps to FFA , properly balance Elytra FFA Kits , Introduced 2v2 , 3v3 , 1v1v1v1 Duels and a BASIC Elo system ; no need for a complex one with super balanced ranking algorithms (Like in Spoon 2)

Reactions: Deeds

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Honestly , they should have taken more time on the “Mighty PvP Update” added more maps to FFA , properly balance Elytra FFA Kits , Introduced 2v2 , 3v3 , 1v1v1v1 Duels and a BASIC Elo system ; no need for a complex one with super balanced ranking algorithms (Like in Spoon 2)
I think they shouldn't wait to release features. There's no need for one Mighty PvP update, I'd rather have the features as soon as they're ready.

Reactions: A pigeon

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Please take advantage of the fact that 1.9 Combat has no competitive scene , even after 2 years. This ELO System should have been implmented in 2016 itself.

Start with duels. ELO System ranks playes from F- to S+. Basic. No insane or OP kits in the Ranked Duels mode . The rabked duels mode will be its iwn seperate mode so more casual players can still enjoy Non-Ranked games.

Implementation:

The kits should be nice and all rounded , suck as Warrior , Brute , That one bow kit , a Pot PvP kit , a mix of them all and OP Skywars kit. Yes , the arrival of 1.14 in 2018 will supplement the need for Trident combat too.

Please , your 1.9 plugin PvP is disgustingly broken. Armour and shields dont even work properly. Just give us latest version of MC and all these problems will disappear.Nit to mention how broken hunger is.

Now , the chat filter will turn people away , I’ve made a whole suggestion about that . In brief it will change toxic words into friendly words. Alternitively , allow the toxic words to be said by the person who sends ,it *however the message will not even show up on the recipients side*

This way people with no self control can whine about their grievances by being toxic WHILE at the same time , ensuring the safety of all players , ensuring they dont turn to another server.

Conclusion:

As of yet , there is no competition anong 1.9 PvPers other than leaderboards - scratch that . There’s no competition for 1.9 on minecraft AS A WHOLE. Just Imagine the amount of exposure cube could get simply by adding an ELO version. Of course , this would mean 1.13 would be necessary so that broken armour , broken shields and hunger are all patched (changes introduced in 1.11 actually )

@johncoles @Marco Slater @Quetzi @Camezonda

As an edit , I’d like to say the ELO shoukd trickle its way to Skywars and Eggwars. A rehaul of UHC without the nonsense plugins and maps would also help
So, in my opinion, I dont like the idea of an “ELO System” but honstly, I have found out a few days ago, my opinion doesnt really matter.
Also its a majority of players that like this idea, and yes cubecraft shiuld update to a final version rather than 1.9-1.12 or what ever.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom