Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 1, 2019
I never said that obisidan players deserved it. I said that Plus members and players with 50+ accpeted reports should deserve it.
Ok, but 50+ is absurd. I would go 30+. Also, wouldn’t they need a way to connect your account to the reports website for that to work?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Ok, but 50+ is absurd. I would go 30+. Also, wouldn’t they need a way to connect your account to the reports website for that to work?
30 is waayy to less, it took me about 100 reports to figure out what really looks like cheats and what is just suspicious. Also gaining 30 reports is really easy so it’ll get faster abused.

May 1, 2019
30 is waayy to less, it took me about 100 reports to figure out what really looks like cheats and what is just suspicious. Also gaining 30 reports is really easy so it’ll get faster abused.
Uploading to YouTube takes awhile. Also, it’s not a test to know whether you can really tell hacks, it’s just so you show to actually be dedicated and can tell the different between pvp and hacks. Also, players like me are really good at telling hacks vs pvp and I don’t really report them. :p (Busy with other things, I would report if they offer uploads but YouTube takes too long to go through)

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Uploading to YouTube takes awhile. Also, it’s not a test to know whether you can really tell hacks, it’s just so you show to actually be dedicated and can tell the different between pvp and hacks. Also, players like me are really good at telling hacks vs pvp and I don’t really report them. :p (Busy with other things, I would report if they offer uploads but YouTube takes too long to go through)
You could start doing it.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
But that’s just you. 80% of the reports are in quite bad conditions, or at least, that was my experience. Most players don’t know how to recognize cheats or don’t know how to record/cut videos. It would help staff a lot by only allowing certain members that can recognize cheaters easily. Let’s say thats circa 200 players max, instead of like a thousand with 30 or more reports

D

Deleted member 352903

Its too easy to get 30 reports

Reactions: Marieke2001

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
So, how about plus gets it and a player who has a ton of accepted reports gets it, but why should obsidian get it? Buying obsidian doesn’t make you any more likely to be able to tell hackers.
You seem to not understand how a company works.

The Obsidian rank is the highest permanent rank currently and, logically, the higher a rank is, the less likely you'll find people with it. (All Obsidian have every Emerald perk, so giving /report to Emerald rank would mean giving it to every Emerald ranker and Obsidian ranker. So on so forth.) Would lessen the abuse it might get, and all reports in general.

Also, the Obsidian rank is currently extremely useless for what it gives you and its price, compared to Emerald. Giving Obsidian /report would encourage more people to purchase that rank.
Uploading to YouTube takes awhile.
That's not an excuse. I have one of the worst internet connections on the planet, uploading a 20 seconds video on YT takes more or less 8 minutes. That did not stop me at all.
upload_2019-6-9_13-48-14.png

Only a little amount of those is chat reports ^.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I’m fine with everyone receiving 2 a day. Why should people who pay be any more knowledgeable then people who don’t. If you haven’t noticed, every player that agreed, is an obsidian rank so obviously they would want this.
Obsidian rank is the same than Emerald that's the cause because we want perks else

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom