Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

thebadmark

Feb 18, 2023
I don’t know why players like this system but I think it’s unfair for some players especially for those with the highest ping, I can’t count all the times I’ve been pushed off the map by bare mobile players in full diamond some players are extremely easy to kill while some other bare players are literally impossible to touch no matter how fast you click. The fact you can’t hit back when a player starts a combo is so annoying, especially in lucky islands where you have like the best weapons/armor and you get killed by bare players with ease. I think it’s just a matter of ping as I’ve killed many sweats with no effort . How does someone with 20 cps lose to a 6 cps guy so easily and why do people still believe cps matter when they clearly don’t 😂 💀Personality, I’d rather play with the deafault knockback makes things a lot fairer for everyone (I absolutely loathe the combo system)

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, I can see why you would feel that way. Knockback can definitely be frustrating, especially when you're up against players with a better connection. It's not always a fair fight, which can be discouraging. And I agree, the combo system can be annoying as well. Sometimes it feels like there's nothing you can do to fight back. I guess it just comes down to personal preference, but I can understand why you would prefer the default knockback.

wingsaisha

Jul 19, 2022
yeah i wish it would change, people with high ping take really small amouth of kb compared to others with a lower one. and it makes the game harder for people with lower ping when fighting a person with high ping

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom