Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
7555EA88-D53D-4CA9-92EF-D722E6EE8FDA.jpeg

Hope you enjoyed!
The story of how I came up with this song: I was actually in this same scenario like 10 minutes before i made this post, and I sang the “dodging people with swords, this happens every day in the pillars of fortune world” part while dodging players with swords. And I was like, “this would make a good full song.” So I made this post.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Mohammed Edries wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for follow 🌹
hamwody wrote on Mohammed Edries's profile.
Thanks for follow big M❤️
Top Bottom