Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
7555EA88-D53D-4CA9-92EF-D722E6EE8FDA.jpeg

Hope you enjoyed!
The story of how I came up with this song: I was actually in this same scenario like 10 minutes before i made this post, and I sang the “dodging people with swords, this happens every day in the pillars of fortune world” part while dodging players with swords. And I was like, “this would make a good full song.” So I made this post.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom