Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 587179

Guest
Excuse me, why I can’t even play solo with my party members? I had like 2 or more members in the party and it’s not letting me play solo. Teams of 2 and 4 would be able to play it. I also tried playing again saying your party has too many players to continue playing this mode. For example, if you have 3 or more party members, you can’t play solo or teams of 2 only 4 or mega can work. It has to be all gamemodes. And also if you have 4 or more party members you can’t play SkyWars Chaos. If you have 5 or more, you can’t play Teams of 4, only mega is played including SkyWars and EggWars. The exceptions is MinerWare and Survival Games (SG). They updated VIP Levels yesterday and I can’t even play any game if you have like 20 members.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rocks1

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
556
1,377
259
20
Poland but live in Belgium
Heya, bedrock is having issues right now, check screenshots below posted by cubecraft staff.
Screenshot_20220723-000231_Discord.jpg
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom