Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you want to see in the next SkyWars update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello SkyWars fanatics!

We know everyone wants the chests balanced, so please do not say this, it's a very well known issue, very well known, any posts related to this will be removed.

Any map related feedback please use this forum thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.189833/

There is a lot we would love to add and tweak to SkyWars. We want you, CubeCrafters to tell us what you specifically want! I've made a poll of suggestions that I've seen been made in the past. Write what you would like to see or if you have a kit suggestion post it here, repost a thread/post you have previously made, everyone get involved and help us make it great.

Tip: Please do not reply with a 1000 word essay, keep it brief and to the point.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello SkyWars fanatics!

We know everyone wants the chests balanced, so please do not say this, it's a very well known issue, very well known, any posts related to this will be removed.

Any map related feedback please use this forum thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.189833/

There is a lot we would love to add and tweak to SkyWars. We want you, CubeCrafters to tell us what you specifically want! I've made a poll of suggestions that I've seen been made in the past. Write what you would like to see or if you have a kit suggestion post it here, repost a thread/post you have previously made, everyone get involved and help us make it great.

Tip: Please do not reply with a 1000 word essay, keep it brief and to the point.

I want the No-Abilitys removed because its really pointless
More maps for bigger teams would ROCK
A new ability sounds nice

Just wish I could vote for a new voteing option (I assume is health)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd like the 'No Kits or Abilities' section to be removed as it's not very fun to play in my opinion because you don't have kits or abilities.

I'd also like new voting options and a new ability as I know it'd be awesome!

I don't want that world event after 10/15 minutes as you should have the time to finish and win your Skywars game, so like how it's now. Without such an event with chests refills. I also don't want the map specific items to be removed as they're very original in my opinion. Those map specific items are really nice and fun :)

EDIT: I changed of mind. I'd actually like such an event. A chest refill after 5 minutes sounds pretty good.

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I'd like to see more kits in skywars! <- I voted for that.
About the others, for example a refill, it's not really needed because If it's op items, and That would take longer than 10/15 mins and Then there's a refill players Will have more OP stuff and would there be a lot of campers.

And No, do not remove the "No kits & abilities" section because not a lot players like it But I know there are players Who enjoy the game!

And a No to more vote sections because for What? And in My opinion there are enough vote sections, But If there Will come health votes, I think Nobody is gonna vote for it, only for players That wants to ruin the game <-- it would be very nice for basic items though

So I only agree with more kits, and Maybe to add upgrades to it What cubecraft had in the past.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice that there will come a skywars update. I have voted for 'voting options'. We have already in Eggwars that you can vote for health. I want it also see in skywars. Maybe for emerald+ rankers, because this health can determine the game.

New kits in skywars or balancing them will be some fun. At the moment the most people choose iron golem/swordsman. These kits are OP against some other kits.

Last edited:

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
SKYWARS SKYWARS SKYWARS ME LIKE.... well anyway. Looking at the options available, I would really like to see the no kits and abilities section removed, but instead of just having all kits and abilities, have 2 sections the exact same, but one is for no chest refilling and one would be for chests refilling. Or the chests refilling could be an ingame vote, and the lobby boards would just be one huge kits and abilities board. Removing map specific items would be nice, they just seem pointless to me, and most of the time I don't come across them. If people want to keep no kits and abilities, just keep the boards the same but in the games, there's voting for yes or no for refilling chests and then normal voting for OP, Normal or Basic.

Some more TeamVTeam maps like Pokemon would be nice to see as well. I also like chill simple maps like Trees, Old glass and temple.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I want so much things >.<, but the main 3 things I want is kit balancing, world event, and specific items per map.

Most kits are pretty unbalanced, and useless in most cases. World event will allow people to get as geared as the next person. And specific items might also help balance out kits.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
The most common kits I see are 'Iron Golem' and 'Swordsman'. Most of the other kits are quite useless and should definitely be balanced to have a wide variety of kits.

I'd also like some maps made for bigger teams. Playing eggwars 'rome' is really fun, and I feel like it will be just as fun on Skywars.

I do not agree with adding a glowing effect as there is already a player tracker. If 15 minutes pass, I think the chests should just be refilled.

Reactions: FireExcalibur10
N

Nikboo

Ohh myyy. I want all of this!

Efcluke94 said:
Kits balancing

Yess! The kits are completely unbalanced. Currently, the kits which are the most effective are the "Swordsman", "Iron Golem" and "Runner" kits. They are very OP. Kits should only have a slight advantages which only give a slight change to the game. Most of the kits are just not to be for Skywars.

Efcluke94 said:
'No kits or abilities' section removed

If you are going to remove 'No kits or abilities', then please completely edit kits to make them fair as shown in option above. If you remove this mode without nerfing the kits, then it would completely suck. Another option would be to convert this into a voting option. That would satisfy both communities

Efcluke94 said:
More kits

As long as they are balanced, sure. Just please please please don't make sure they aren't going to effect the game to such an extent.

Efcluke94 said:
More maps for bigger teams

This would be cool and all but I don't think it should be set as first priority. Balancing the whole gamemode would be a lot more important. Also, new voting options would be great. Maps are great as well, but not completely needed. I personally think there are other gamemodes which should be focussed on in terms of maps. (EG: Speed eggwars, Assassination, Block wars.)

Efcluke94 said:
New voting options

I think a variety in gameplay is great and so I voted for this option. Voting options should be a lot more unique, crazy and random in my opinion to make the game a lot more exciting and varied.

Efcluke94 said:
More map specific items / Less map specific items

More please! I like the map specific items since they add a varied gameplay.

Efcluke94 said:
New Abilities

There shouldn't be many abilities as they pretty much give quite an advantage. I don't really want to see new ones.

Efcluke94 said:
World event after 10/15 mins: Chests refill over time or people will have glowing effect

Chest refills - Yes! Also, balancing chests would be great.

Glowing effect - No no no no no! Complete no. This just would ruin the gameplay completely and destroy the fun of Skywars. A lot of people love to make traps and this would ruin the core function of that. Also, hiding can sometimes be a good tactic in Skywars! It shouldn't be destroyed.

In general, random useful new world events should be added however, they should be a voting option. Some people like to just play completely vanilla Skywars.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I've voted for No kits or abilities section removed, just because is pointless for me. For World event after 10 mins, would be very nice if this is added, this would speed up the process in long games. About the glowing effect, I would add it as vote option (also voted for New voting options), for if you want to do a trap or something like that, as Nikoshka said, you would have the option of disable this.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I pretty much agree with what Nikoshka said above me and only voted for kit rebalancing since the other things I don't like or don't apply to me at all. :P As for removing map specific items I think they should stay but theOverpowered knockback items like the football should be removed.

Reactions: Nikboo

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Adding more kits would be nice.
In my opinion you may add 2 or more maps of [8], [6] and [5]
Maybe voting more things like weather or something can be fantastic.
I hope you don't remove the specific items. It would be great if you add more (not OP)
New abilities will be funny and people will finally spend their points!
And about a world event like chests refill will help people to camp on their islands. Maybe a kind of death match at mid or something to make games faster would be funny!

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Skywars is my favourite game, so here are my personal tips.

- I would love to see more kits and maybe abilities, and more varition. Just like the chests, some kits are really unbalanced compared to other ones. Swordsman should maybe give the player slowness or something else for example, since it is the best kit in SW. Other kits such as Spider Man or something else should become better, by adding more useful items.

- More leaderboards is something I would love to see, or atleast a monthly reset or something. There are a lot of people who want to become the number one Skywars player, but no-one can beat Jefe_Maestro. My idea was to reset the wins of every single player that has 5000+ wins. If you have 5200 wins at the end of the month, you get downgraded to 5000 again at the end of the month, but if you have 5260 for example, you get downgraded to 5250. It will always work per 250. If you reached more than 8000 wins for example, you get downgraded to 8000 again. It really sounds complicated, and I wish there was an easier way to explain this, but it's really similar to Clash Royale. (My idea was also to add a new tab in the hologram, so that you have "Current Wins" and "Total Wins".

- This is something in general, but a vanity update would be nice. I would love to play Skywars with new cages, more special abilities, or maybe even particles following you around.

- I would also like to share the idea of a brand new multiplier in the shop. This will be similar to the "Luckier Loot" drop in Lucky Islands, but what I mean by that is that if you activate the multiplier, you will get better loot. I'm mainly talking about better enchantments, higher loot rate, so instead of finding a wooden pickaxe and leather boots, finding a wooden pickaxe with efficiency 1 and Golden boots. I don't know how this will be possible in OP, but this brings me to my next point.

- Ultra Overpowered and Full Moon Mode. Ultra Overpowered will be normal Overpowered, but extra Ultra. You get loot such as an Elytra, Enchanting tables in chests, Notch Apples, Totem's of undying and much more! During Ultra Overpowered there's Full Moon Mode. Full Moon Mode is basicly a mode where there's a slight chance of spawning monsters, making it extra hard to survive. You will not have the ability to vote for this gamemode, just like Normal or Night Time. This will be a seperate gamemode in the Skywars lobby, related to the normal Skywars. You can only vote for the difficulty: Easy, Normal or Hard.

That's all I can think of right now, I hope the next Skywars update will be anmazing, good luck with it! ;)

(I know it's not brief and short, but otherwise there would've been things that you might not understand)

G

Gamerfull

I would like to add the section to be able to change glass while you are waiting for a game ... and add new kits with tnt, food blocks ...

G

Gamerfull

Skywars is my favourite game, so here are my personal tips.

- I would love to see more kits and maybe abilities, and more varition. Just like the chests, some kits are really unbalanced compared to other ones. Swordsman should maybe give the player slowness or something else for example, since it is the best kit in SW. Other kits such as Spider Man or something else should become better, by adding more useful items.

- More leaderboards is something I would love to see, or atleast a monthly reset or something. There are a lot of people who want to become the number one Skywars player, but no-one can beat Jefe_Maestro. My idea was to reset the wins of every single player that has 5000+ wins. If you have 5200 wins at the end of the month, you get downgraded to 5000 again at the end of the month, but if you have 5260 for example, you get downgraded to 5250. It will always work per 250. If you reached more than 8000 wins for example, you get downgraded to 8000 again. It really sounds complicated, and I wish there was an easier way to explain this, but it's really similar to Clash Royale. (My idea was also to add a new tab in the hologram, so that you have "Current Wins" and "Total Wins".

- This is something in general, but a vanity update would be nice. I would love to play Skywars with new cages, more special abilities, or maybe even particles following you around.

- I would also like to share the idea of a brand new multiplier in the shop. This will be similar to the "Luckier Loot" drop in Lucky Islands, but what I mean by that is that if you activate the multiplier, you will get better loot. I'm mainly talking about better enchantments, higher loot rate, so instead of finding a wooden pickaxe and leather boots, finding a wooden pickaxe with efficiency 1 and Golden boots. I don't know how this will be possible in OP, but this brings me to my next point.

- Ultra Overpowered and Full Moon Mode. Ultra Overpowered will be normal Overpowered, but extra Ultra. You get loot such as an Elytra, Enchanting tables in chests, Notch Apples, Totem's of undying and much more! During Ultra Overpowered there's Full Moon Mode. Full Moon Mode is basicly a mode where there's a slight chance of spawning monsters, making it extra hard to survive. You will not have the ability to vote for this gamemode, just like Normal or Night Time. This will be a seperate gamemode in the Skywars lobby, related to the normal Skywars. You can only vote for the difficulty: Easy, Normal or Hard.

That's all I can think of right now, I hope the next Skywars update will be anmazing, good luck with it! ;)

(I know it's not brief and short, but otherwise there would've been things that you might not understand)
Oh no pls

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.