Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you want to see in the next SkyWars update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HappyNico

Jun 22, 2017
I would really love if you would take back the two maps called Diet and Elements. I really miss these two.

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
I would love to see new voting options something new would be very cool in that section someting like that everyone gets the same kit or make all players get glowing after a surrent time or maby spawn a wither or enderdragon protecting the middle loot.
I would also like to have the option for knockback it would give knockback items and punch bows that could be very fun.

-Play_list

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I would really love if you would take back the two maps called Diet and Elements. I really miss these two.
Please no, Diet is one of the OG hated maps due to the crappy islands where it was close to impossible to play on basic (some islands).
And elements, I do like it as it can hold a lot of players. The map itself was way to big though.

SlapMotion

Mar 8, 2017
Hello SkyWars fanatics!

We know everyone wants the chests balanced, so please do not say this, it's a very well known issue, very well known, any posts related to this will be removed.

Any map related feedback please use this forum thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.189833/

There is a lot we would love to add and tweak to SkyWars. We want you, CubeCrafters to tell us what you specifically want! I've made a poll of suggestions that I've seen been made in the past. Write what you would like to see or if you have a kit suggestion post it here, repost a thread/post you have previously made, everyone get involved and help us make it great.

Tip: Please do not reply with a 1000 word essay, keep it brief and to the point.

I'd LOVE to see new voting options. World events looks very good to, although I think it's a bit stolen from Hypixel. Make unique choises..

JustCreepy

Apr 20, 2016
Nice that there will come a skywars update. I have vote for 'voting options'. We have already in Eggwars that you can vote for health. I want it also see in skywars. Maybe for emerald+ rankers, because this health can determine the game.

New kits in skywars or balancing them will be some fun. At the moment the most people choose iron golem/swordsman. These kits are OP against some other kits.
Don't be biased.... Make it Diamond+

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
I'd like the 'No Kits or Abilities' section to be removed as it's not very fun to play in my opinion because you don't have kits or abilities.

I'd also like new voting options and a new ability as I know it'll be awesome!

I don't want that world event after 10/15 minutes as you should have the time to finish and win your Skywars game, so like how it's now. Without such an event with chests refills. I also don't want the map specific items to be removed as they're very original in my opinion. Those map specific items are really nice and fun :)

EDIT > I'd actually like such an event, but not already after 3 minutes or something. I changed my mind.
The same as @icheetah and also add more new maps for team and solo,

Reactions: Ducky

Radial_Heart

Dec 17, 2016
I'd like the 'No Kits or Abilities' section to be removed as it's not very fun to play in my opinion because you don't have kits or abilities.

I'd also like new voting options and a new ability as I know it'll be awesome!

I don't want that world event after 10/15 minutes as you should have the time to finish and win your Skywars game, so like how it's now. Without such an event with chests refills. I also don't want the map specific items to be removed as they're very original in my opinion. Those map specific items are really nice and fun :)

EDIT > I'd actually like such an event, but not already after 3 minutes or something. I changed my mind.

I actually like no kits and abilities. Some kits don't make sense to me or have unfair advantages because I usually vote for basic items.

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Hello SkyWars fanatics!

We know everyone wants the chests balanced, so please do not say this, it's a very well known issue, very well known, any posts related to this will be removed.

Any map related feedback please use this forum thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.189833/

There is a lot we would love to add and tweak to SkyWars. We want you, CubeCrafters to tell us what you specifically want! I've made a poll of suggestions that I've seen been made in the past. Write what you would like to see or if you have a kit suggestion post it here, repost a thread/post you have previously made, everyone get involved and help us make it great.

Tip: Please do not reply with a 1000 word essay, keep it brief and to the point.
I like the idea of these things ->

1. More kits
  2. More maps for bigger teams
  3. New voting options
  4. And new ability's

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Hello SkyWars fanatics!

I would like to have some kit balacing so i voted for it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom