Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssbzhum

Jun 3, 2021
My own lane
Hello Cubecrafter!
Just wanted to post my reaction the new lobby! I think it is so awesome! I explored it with some friends last night. I was worried because I really liked the old lobby too but my worries were for no reason! I love how it is now like a place to hang out and feel at home. I suggest doing all the parkours because on one of them I got thoroughly spooked. Cubecraft builders: maybe move the painting so it covers the entrance if you know what I mean.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day! just wanted to spread some positivity.
SSBzhum

notaudrey_

Nov 14, 2021
Hello Cubecrafter!
Just wanted to post my reaction the new lobby! I think it is so awesome! I explored it with some friends last night. I was worried because I really liked the old lobby too but my worries were for no reason! I love how it is now like a place to hang out and feel at home. I suggest doing all the parkours because on one of them I got thoroughly spooked. Cubecraft builders: maybe move the painting so it covers the entrance if you know what I mean.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day! just wanted to spread some positivity.
SSBzhum
I really liked the lobby too! I think the details are amazing :p. If you check out behind where you spawned there is actually a hot air balloon you can ride!

Reactions: ssbzhum
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom