Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssbzhum

Member
Jun 3, 2021
19
20
19
23
My own lane
Hello Cubecrafter!
Just wanted to post my reaction the new lobby! I think it is so awesome! I explored it with some friends last night. I was worried because I really liked the old lobby too but my worries were for no reason! I love how it is now like a place to hang out and feel at home. I suggest doing all the parkours because on one of them I got thoroughly spooked. Cubecraft builders: maybe move the painting so it covers the entrance if you know what I mean.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day! just wanted to spread some positivity.
SSBzhum
 

notaudrey_

Member
Nov 14, 2021
15
11
4
19
Hello Cubecrafter!
Just wanted to post my reaction the new lobby! I think it is so awesome! I explored it with some friends last night. I was worried because I really liked the old lobby too but my worries were for no reason! I love how it is now like a place to hang out and feel at home. I suggest doing all the parkours because on one of them I got thoroughly spooked. Cubecraft builders: maybe move the painting so it covers the entrance if you know what I mean.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day! just wanted to spread some positivity.
SSBzhum
I really liked the lobby too! I think the details are amazing :p. If you check out behind where you spawned there is actually a hot air balloon you can ride!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ssbzhum
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom