Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters! We have added everything you hate!!!
April Fools!

Today, we’re releasing an awful EggWars update! This update is heavily built around the features that you as a community have hated.

The punch bow (OF @Donald J. Trump ) he also been quite a hot topic, so we’ve also decided to bump the price of the Trump Tower to 25 diamonds, to help reduce camping and make it more of an "end of game" item. (Normal mode, Normal items).

Better Anime TV

We felt like upgrading our generators. The signs were… *meh*... We felt that they could do with an inviromental hazords to help make them stand out, so that’s what we did! Generators now display an awesome manga image showing their relashionship status.

nfxjtus-imgur-gif.134055

We also heard your complaints that there are always players who just dont hog the generators, forceing others getting any resources… So we made some changes, we call it "****" or Funny * * Kloot. If two people are standing next to a generator, the produce of it will be evenly split the electrocal shocks between them. No more: “Y U GET ALL THE ELECTRICAL SHOTS (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻”

Spawning
Anyone else had that annoying time trying to break an egg, where the player on their island waiting 3 seconds, and trying to kill you with nothing but their fist, but the grace period means you can hit them? Do fear! We’ve removed the respawn timer. This means they spawn on top of you. This gives you as a player trying to break an egg, a hell hole to get in there and destroy it without annoying players trying to kill you every 21 second. After you’ve spawned, we’ve removed the grace period, however it’s slightly different… :eek: The grace period will last for -1 seconds, however if during these -1 seconds you choose to hit someone, you gain your invulnerability.

House (Team)
Bill Cosby would feel at home here
hutseggwarsforums-jpg.134041

Speed - Gravler (Team)
Lets step on pokemen
bouldersforums-jpg.134035

Speed - Troyzan (Team)
Surrvivor and Jeff need to book it...
tronforums-jpg.134037

Speed - Temple (Solo)
We dont know about this one...
olimpoforums-jpg.134038

You had one job!!! (Solo)
What a re-construction! We have removed alot of our work for the hell of existing!!!
constructionforums-jpg.134042

Area 51 Files Perementetly Locked Away!!!

• Teams with players don’t have eggs.
  • Solo games now display that a player that did not win, rather than the team that did.
  • Removed movement from Speed EggWars.
  • Generators now share their electrical shocks between the players nearby.
  • Added a IN YOU FACE SPAWN
  • You’re now non-invincible for -1 seconds after spawning, however this is instantly added if you hit someone.
  • Clay/Terracotta has been replaced with stained sandstone, and stained glass with glass, which matches the colour of your team.
  • Added glowstone due to it being useless.
  • The main page in the shop now has poop.
  • Death messages are now more IN YOUR FACE.
  • You can place blocks directly into eggs, no more annoying “you cannot break your egg” now its: "You broke your egg noob."
  • Generators now have awesome looking manga above them. They look so much better than boring anime!
  • Emeralds have been edited to better fit into your mouth mode you’re in.
  • Emerald generators now dont work with players in a larger range.
  • The progress of an Emerald generator goes up faster when there is nobody nearby.
  • Knockback items have been permenetly added to all map specific items.
  • The price of the punch bow has been decreased from 50 diamonds to 25 diamonds.
  • Shopping above the Text has been changed to match the places we use in other styles.
  • A new shop design which enables slower shopping, you can still use the old version by swapping to dead-beat-dad mode (This can be done in the settings menu in the bottom right of the shop).
  • C+1 in a villager trading menu, will no longer not fill your inventory full of items that do stack.
  • The level at which blocks are allowed to be placed has been lowerd to 0 to help camping under maps.
  • Added highly requested Ender Pearls into hardcore mode, normal items for 128 diamonds
  • Changed the message when you how much of a resource you need can’t afford to tell you to upgrade a generator.
  • Nerfed Golden Shell kit by adding golden helmet and golden leggings. With Protection 10
  • Speed EggWars:
    • Added solo map: Cats
    • Added 2 team map: Gravler and Doctor Who
  • Normal EggWars
    • Added team map: Jaba the Huts and Friends
    • Made the middle smaller and bumpyer in UnderDaGary and Increased starting gold generator from 1 to 2
    • Added team map: Gru and Area 50 >:O
    • Added Solo map: Construction, Lower played count from 12 to 2. Hightend cranes and put them on an perpendicular, added less land mass to middle, moved all gens on starter island so they’re in a area on the entire island, moved islands 100 blocks closer together
@jollow250 @Ahs_Master @CREAM @xRoguex and @DodelijkeNoob were murded after looking at the edit...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wave Master7S

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Yeah but what can you do with it is this a NORMAL punch bow?

I guess because punch bows are pretty much game deciding. And I do agree. Considering how easy it is to bow spam people off a map with punch bows, it actually makes sense to call it the punch bow of doom. You're pretty much screwed if you're faced with a decent archer.

@The12thDoctor correction. Everything you and some other people don't like. :p.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
I guess because punch bows are pretty much game deciding. And I do agree. Considering how easy it is to bow spam people off a map with punch bows, it actually makes sense to call it the punch bow of doom. You're pretty much screwed if you're faced with a decent archer.

Yup im good at aiming so AVOID ME!!! XD

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

A lot of people don't like it...

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Heyeyeueyeyeyyy . I liked the update a lot.

I like this thread poking fun at it too . Edit the thread a little more , make fun of it more , because there are some broken things in the updaye . But this thread Rn it seems like the same eggwars update thread with 2 or 3 jokes in it.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Why do your reply on @jollow250 his text without writing anything.

I love the update And it isn't bedwars. Hypixel has faked bedwars from cubecraft.

Everything is better in the update.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom