Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NADER KANAAN

Nov 3, 2023
Lebanon 🇱🇧
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello my little egg crackers.

Today we're here to bring you another epic EggWars update, created by @Laura! - The strange Perk Merchant has some new perks in stock for you to try out. Drop a few Emeralds his way and see what they can do for you...

✨ New Perks

• New Perks for You:
    • Erosion Enchantment: Putting this enchantment on any sword makes it do double durability damage to an enemy's armour!
    • Insurance: Buying this means that the next time you die, you get to keep 25% of any Tokens you have on you.
    • Creeper Blood: If you buy this, your opponents better stand back if you die... You'll drop a TNT where you were!
    • Mite Master: The EggMites are watching over you; whenever someone hits you, one will spawn to help attack them back. (Max 10 at any one time.)
  • New Perks for your Team:
    • Biometric Generators: Activating this will lock down your team Generators, making them only give Tokens to you and your Team for 3 minutes!
    • Private Shop: For 3 minutes, your Team Shop will only sell items to you and your Team; other teams will have to shop elsewhere.
    • Emerald Yolk: Activate your Egg's Emerald core, and it will start creating Emerald Tokens around it!
    • No Downgrade: Any pickaxes you have won't downgrade when anyone from your Team respawns.
    • Last Stand: (Solos only!) Sacrifice your own Egg, breaking it, but get a bunch of Tokens for doing so. Better make sure you make your last stand count!
  • New Perks for the Game:
    • Discounted Discounts: All discounts for everyone will now cost 2 less Emeralds! Get buying!
    • Overclock Middle Generators: All the Generators in the middle areas will be overclocked for 30 seconds, producing x2 what they normally would.
    • Spring Clean: Are the middle areas a bit too cluttered? Buying this will clean out a lot of the blocks all the messy players have built.

🎲 Perk Shuffling

View attachment 227676
Perk Menu with Re-Roll Button.
All these perks are good... a little too good to have all in one go. So the Perk Merchant will now pick 3 at random from each category at the start of the game.
But don't worry, you can pay him one nice shiny Emerald Token to change up his stock of perks for everyone.
So if you check out the Perk Shop and your favourite perk isn't there, just pay him an Emerald, and he might have what you're looking for.

⚖️ Perk Voting

Free Perk at the start of the game > Biometric Generators.
How about a free perk at the start of the game? Players with the EggWars Rank on Bedrock or Iron Rank on Java can now vote if one perk should be activated when the game starts. The perk is randomly selected and is applied to everyone. Everyone gets a Totem of Undying at the start, or Discounts are cheaper from the very beginning...
Make sure to grab the rank on the Bedrock server store, or Java store, if you want a chance at getting one of these awesome perks right away!

🗺️ New Bedrock Maps!

Some of these maps were already released on Java last week, but now it's time for Bedrock to have its turn!

Greenhouse - EggWars Solo

View attachment 227675

Cyberpunk - EggWars Teams of 4

View attachment 227674

Cherry - EggWars Teams of 4

View attachment 227673

⚙️ Other Changes

If you've been paying attention over the last few weeks, you'll have seen us making a lot of tweaks and improvements to EggWars. Here are just a few
  • Adding Power and Punch Bows to the Shop.
  • Quality of Life tweaks for the Shop.
  • Various bug fixes throughout the game.
  • Downgrading Pickaxes on respawn.
  • Emeralds spawn quicker the longer into the game.
  • And more!
Special thanks to @Laura for coming up with these epic new perks! - Let us know what you think about this update below! :)
Ommmg sooo cool 👍 nice 😊

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Really fun update!:D I streamed it and I loved the feeling of it, I like the idea of voting for a free perk as this is random. Also as a random person enjoyed it! The Mite Master perk is one of my favorites and feels like you go around with a personal army of tiny mites:D I used it when I was trying to grab my friend's egg and they hit me and spawned mites. This made it harder for them to hit me and needed to hit the mites. This was fun to see xD The reroll system as we have more perks is really handy and cool. If I for example don't want to buy one perk so can I switch to other opportunities. (I tried sometimes to only get mite master xD). The maps are also fun and pretty and give more variety. This made me wanna play teams of four more and solos!:D Also the increased number of items in the shop is also fun to see. Overall what I can say is that this update is absolutely W 😁

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
After playing the update, I can say that most of the perks are really cool, I love the maps, but only thing I would change, would be making the endermite perk a bit less op. Because I fought someone and he was unkillable, he would be surrounded by up to 10 endermites around him, so he could just run away easily. I would change it to that instead of up to 10 endermites being able to spawn, change it to 3-5. Other than that, great update

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Really fun update!:D I streamed it and I loved the feeling of it, I like the idea of voting for a free perk as this is random. Also as a random person enjoyed it! The Mite Master perk is one of my favorites and feels like you go around with a personal army of tiny mites:D I used it when I was trying to grab my friend's egg and they hit me and spawned mites. This made it harder for them to hit me and needed to hit the mites. This was fun to see xD The reroll system as we have more perks is really handy and cool. If I for example don't want to buy one perk so can I switch to other opportunities. (I tried sometimes to only get mite master xD). The maps are also fun and pretty and give more variety. This made me wanna play teams of four more and solos!:D Also the increased number of items in the shop is also fun to see. Overall what I can say is that this update is absolutely W 😁
Gonna go watch your stream now! Excited to see how the perks play out in an actual game. ❤️

And yeh I think I agree with a lot of the feedback for the Mite Master perk, drop it down to like 5 mites. (I have no idea why I set it so high to begin with.)
Could also add in a 50/50 chance of them spawning too, should be easy.
Just add a && Randf.random() to the check if they have mite master active. That does a even chance of going true or false.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
fricked up in the cubecraft games eggwars sippin dr. perky🗣️📢🔥🔥🔥💯😤

images - 2024-02-25T013829.349.jpeg

Badocaster

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Bedrock
Cool, that's a lot of new stuff. I don't understand the pickaxe change though. Are you saying that the pick will no longer be downgraded when you die, meaning that you keep a max pick after death?

Xalibur

Jul 15, 2022
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Cool, that's a lot of new stuff. I don't understand the pickaxe change though. Are you saying that the pick will no longer be downgraded when you die, meaning that you keep a max pick after death?
It will be downgraded unless you have the power up.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town

Today we're here to bring you another epic EggWars update, created by @Laura! - The strange Perk Merchant has some new perks in stock for you to try out. Drop a few Emeralds his way and see what they can do for you...

✨ New Perks

• New Perks for You:
    • Erosion Enchantment: Putting this enchantment on any sword makes it do double durability damage to an enemy's armour!
    • Insurance: Buying this means that the next time you die, you get to keep 25% of any Tokens you have on you.
    • Creeper Blood: If you buy this, your opponents better stand back if you die... You'll drop a TNT where you were!
    • Mite Master: The EggMites are watching over you; whenever someone hits you, one will spawn to help attack them back. (Max 10 at any one time.)
    • Biometric Generators: Activating this will lock down your team Generators, making them only give Tokens to you and your Team for 3 minutes!
    • Private Shop: For 3 minutes, your Team Shop will only sell items to you and your Team; other teams will have to shop elsewhere.
    • Emerald Yolk: Activate your Egg's Emerald core, and it will start creating Emerald Tokens around it!
    • No Downgrade: Any pickaxes you have won't downgrade when anyone from your Team respawns.
    • Last Stand: (Solos only!) Sacrifice your own Egg, breaking it, but get a bunch of Tokens for doing so. Better make sure you make your last stand count!
    • Discounted Discounts: All discounts for everyone will now cost 2 less Emeralds! Get buying!
    • Overclock Middle Generators: All the Generators in the middle areas will be overclocked for 30 seconds, producing x2 what they normally would.
    • Spring Clean: Are the middle areas a bit too cluttered? Buying this will clean out a lot of the blocks all the messy players have built.

🎲 Perk Shuffling

View attachment 227676
All these perks are good... a little too good to have all in one go. So the Perk Merchant will now pick 3 at random from each category at the start of the game.
But don't worry, you can pay him one nice shiny Emerald Token to change up his stock of perks for everyone.
So if you check out the Perk Shop and your favourite perk isn't there, just pay him an Emerald, and he might have what you're looking for.

⚖️ Perk Voting

How about a free perk at the start of the game? Players with the EggWars Rank on Bedrock or Iron Rank on Java can now vote if one perk should be activated when the game starts. The perk is randomly selected and is applied to everyone. Everyone gets a Totem of Undying at the start, or Discounts are cheaper from the very beginning...
Make sure to grab the rank on the Bedrock server store, or Java store, if you want a chance at getting one of these awesome perks right away!

🗺️ New Bedrock Maps!

Some of these maps were already released on Java last week, but now it's time for Bedrock to have its turn!

View attachment 227675

View attachment 227674

View attachment 227673

⚙️ Other Changes

If you've been paying attention over the last few weeks, you'll have seen us making a lot of tweaks and improvements to EggWars. Here are just a few
  • And more!
Special thanks to @Laura for coming up with these epic new perks! - Let us know what you think about this update below! :)
havent been on CC for some time, but ig time to hop onto eggwars mega :)

enoba

Jul 16, 2021

✨ New Perks

• New Perks for You:

🎲 Perk Shuffling

View attachment 227676

⚖️ Perk Voting

🗺️ New Bedrock Maps!

View attachment 227675

View attachment 227674

View attachment 227673

⚙️ Other Changes

• And more!
I personally love this so much! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom