Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
ESPAÑOL:

Hola! Me presento me llamo Alex y hoy voy a sugerir el regreso de los antiguos lobbys de cada modalidad!
Se casi seguro 100% que no van a meter este cambio, pero bueno por internarlo que no sea.
Como todos sabemos cubecraft el 2 de octubre de 2018 quito varios juegos y los lobbys de los juegos actuales.
Un cambio que fue hecho por el gran bajón de usuarios, CubeCtaft el verano pasado tenia una media de 3000/3400 personas por la tarde (hora punta)
Actualmente por las tardes/noches (5/9pm) cubecraft tiene 3400/3800 personas, una diferencia de 400 personas.
Si nos ponemos a pensar no tiene sentido que con mas personas no haya lobbys de cada modalidad, sumado al incremento de los jugadores de minecraft mundial mente y que cada vez hay mas personas en el servidor, tengo esta gran día que la verdad a muchos les gustara:

¿QUE CAMBIO HAY QUE HACER?

Abajo he dejado 2 fotos, la de cubecraft post 1 seria como veriamos cubecraft tal y como esta al entrar al servidor, como veis no hay un cambio.
En la segunda foto llamada cubecraft post 2 es como se ve el NCP de skywars ahora, la idea es que en cada ncp haya un objeto que tu le das y te lleve al lobby de la de modalidad que tu hayas elegido, en este caso, skywars.

Es un cambio que yo creo que AYUDARÍA MUCHO ya que volveria el panel de 5 carteles de mapas del lobby de skywars por ejemplo y seria muy muy apoyado por la comunidad.
Espero que os guste la sugerencia :D

ENGLISH:

Hello, my name is Alex and today I'm going to suggest the return of the old lobbies of each modality!
I know almost 100% that they are not going to make this change, but good to intern him that is not.
As we all know cubecraft on October 2, 2018 removed several games and lobbies from the current games.
A change that was made by the huge drop in users, CubeCtaft last summer had an average of 3000/3400 people in the afternoon (rush hour).
Currently in the evenings/evening (5/9pm) cubecraft has 3400/3800 people, a difference of 400 people.
If we start to think it doesn't make sense that with more people there are no lobbies of each modality, added to the increase of minecraft players worldwide and that there are more and more people on the server, I have this great day that many people will like the truth:

What change need?

Below I have left 2 photos, the one of cubecraft post 1 would be as we would see cubecraft as it is when entering the server, as you see there is no change.
In the second photo called cubecraft post 2 is how you see the NCP of skywars now, the idea is that in each ncp there is an object that you give and take you to the lobby of the mode that you have chosen, in this case, skywars.

It's a change that I think WOULD HELP A LOT as the panel of 5 map from the skywars lobby would come back for example and would be very much supported by the community.
I hope you like the suggestion :D

Attachments

• cubecraft post 1.png
    cubecraft post 1.png
    639.3 KB · Views: 79
  • cubecraft post 2.png
    cubecraft post 2.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: XJesusAchuzX

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Too less people play cubecraft for that. In the time of those lobbies, there were around 8000/10000 players. Now around 3000, so there are really too less people.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
You're right, but keep in mind that before there were many more games than now
I know, but there were 20 lobbies for sky- and eggwars, and I'm not sure how much lobbies for the other modes.
If you return that, there will be around 10 players each lobby. So they could bring the old lobbies back, but with a little less lobbies per gamemode.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know, but there were 20 lobbies for sky- and eggwars, and I'm not sure how much lobbies for the other modes.
If you return that, there will be around 10 players each lobby. So they could bring the old lobbies back, but with a little less lobbies per gamemode.
But instead of putting 20 lobbies, putting a maximum of 5 would be great

Reactions: XJesusAchuzX
D

Deleted member 352903

Too less people play cubecraft for that. In the time of those lobbies, there were around 8000/10000 players. Now around 3000, so there are really too less people.
thats not true at all. Before the removal of the lobbies there were less than 3k players

Reactions: remio and Alexp192

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
That does not make your point stronger because this could suggest that the removal of the lobbies caused the player count to increase :b (which I don't think is the case)

OT: I don't think they should re-add them now because a while ago I heard they removed them because of money issues. But I'm not sure about that.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I don’t think they’re going to add the old lobbies back, the lobbies seem more lively to me right now then before. Now you have about 30 players per lobby, in the past there were lobbies with only 3 people.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
This one of the reasons CubeCraft dropped players. Also Fortnite was a big yikes for Cube. Now thanks to PewDiePie and other great youtubers that are hosting Minecraft monday, is Minecraft back on the map.

EDIT: At this point CubeCraft has over 3.7k players again. Soon they will hit 4k again.
2019-07-22_20.34.17.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexp192

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
The main reason for removal wasn’t financial problems but making cubecraft’s Interface easier on new players. Individual lobbies for each game often ended up in misleading players while they try to get to a game mode.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
CUbe hasn't that much players anymore so that they did go to this lobby's better then what is was.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom