Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
So first we just need a ''New'' Miniature type...
A customizable Miniature that will be able to wear Hats, Armor, Trails and maybe even Items...
Miniature are able to wear these things in a Different way... They don't need to find their stuff with Cubelets. They need to be on a specific level to unlock something to wear so lets say you want yours to wear a Red Chestplate your Mini will need lvl 1 but if you want him to wear a Blue Chestplate your Mini will need lvl 5... And so on :/ With hats its different If a Hat is Common you will need lvl 1, Uncommon lvl 5 and so on... that also goes with Trails and Items...

Why will a new miniature "type" be needed?
''But what Items will we get?''
Good question...
Maybe a Flower, Shield, Bow, Sword, Tools and maybe some Blocks... Also It would be nice if they could use Player heads as well :p
Also with the Current miniatures you wont be able to customize only put a Item and Trail...

''How does a Miniature LVL up?''

You will now be able to get Food from Cubelets..
Maybe some Miniatures just like 1 type of Food like Blaze Powder, Fish, Bread etc...
Keep in Mind to lvl up is not so easy...

''Who get Miniatures?''
Well Obsidian Rankers get 1 Customizable Miniature...
You're allowed to have 5 Customizable Miniatures... Unless you have Obsidian Rank the only other way to get them is to Buy them :p Very Cheap btw...

I like all these ideas, +1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom