Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GamingforGod

Jun 25, 2020
Earth. I think-
www.youtube.com
CubeCraft's main hub looks really cool now, but it's so huge! I think it would be cool if there was a bunch of parkour courses hidden around the map with secret hubtitles that you could unlock.

I had this other cool thought, imagine if there was like a quest system set up in the hub, sort of like what the hive does during holidays. It gives a big hub purpose.

Like for the old hub, if you went behind the original spawn platform I found this cool little area where there was parkour, there was also the parkour behind the game selection area.

Honestly I just think that sense the new hub is so well made and large, they should add some reasons to explore it.

Idrk anything else they could add aside from scavenger hunts, reply below with thoughts or ideas lol

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft's main hub looks really cool now, but it's so huge! I think it would be cool if there was a bunch of parkour courses hidden around the map with secret hubtitles that you could unlock.

I had this other cool thought, imagine if there was like a quest system set up in the hub, sort of like what the hive does during holidays. It gives a big hub purpose.

Like for the old hub, if you went behind the original spawn platform I found this cool little area where there was parkour, there was also the parkour behind the game selection area.

Honestly I just think that sense the new hub is so well made and large, they should add some reasons to explore it.

Idrk anything else they could add aside from scavenger hunts, reply below with thoughts or ideas lol
Suggest this here.

Reactions: Silco

Shaozi

Dec 11, 2016
Disappointment island
They have a few extra things like the treasure hunt and some other thing I believe on Java but nothing interesting on Bedrock in the same way except the train and hot air balloon. So it would be interesting to see more on Bedrock.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom