Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, if you hold your cursor on a name on the Java platform you can see a tag. On that tag there's some information about the player, for example their level, their rank, etc.
Although I find this a great feature, I'm not happy with the recent changes:
2018-09-27_14.23.57.png

The text below the level literally repeats the other text on the tag, and imo it's ridiculous to let the tag contain the weblink of the store. I mean, it makes the tag seem chaotic, and it just looks awful. Please remove this text:
RemiTheSheep has Iron rank. For details on how to purchase this rank, visit store.cubecraft.net.
It's unnecessary, so please do me (or if you like my suggestion, us) a favor and remove this text.
Thanks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 150344

You already see the store link when you join Cubecraft, so it's unnecessary to even see it in that 'player info' tag.

I accidentally voted no lol

Reactions: remio
D

Deleted member 352903

It's useless and it looks awful. Who made this change? Who thought this would be a good idea.
Like I said on Spuuuni's status post: What's next? Having a book opened in your face when you join the server yelling: "WE WANT MONEY! BUY OUR RANKS! BECAUSE WE WANT MONEY! GIVE US MONEY!"
Absolutely ridiculous
Also, there's the link to the store in multiple places already. Some examples:
store1.png
store.png

So yeah, it's uneeded. Remove it :c
I mean, who had the great idea to put the link to the store on a """""Player Info""""" thing??????

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hi, if you hold your cursor on a name on the Java platform you can see a tag. On that tag there's some information about the player, for example their level, their rank, etc.
Although I find this a great feature, I'm not happy with the recent changes:
View attachment 148807

The text below the level literally repeats the other text on the tag, and imo it's ridiculous to let the tag contain the weblink of the store. I mean, it makes the tag seem chaotic, and it just looks awful. Please remove this text:

It's unnecessary, so please do me (or if you like my suggestion, us) a favor and remove this text.
Thanks.
Oh so we're basically walking advertisement?

This should be removed, not only because it's just so annoying, but also because it has 0 things to do with the player

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I really don't like the way it looks along with the rest of the player info. We've already got the messages in chat linking players to the store, which is perfectly fine as is. We've also got the boss bar linking players to the store, so this addition is pretty unnecessary and aesthetically displeasing in my opinion.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
@Priley @nuubie has replied:
fe8a98d11b20a57c17816eca06f32e59.png

cff862ffab0bb0d05f9fec353a4fa014.png

cef88edf2f55b8be5ff5bce014e4ab03.png

To nuubie: If you didn't want me to share some parts of the conversation, PM me.
You're not doing anything wrong; you're allowed to share Discord conversations, don't worry

About her reply, you join the server and you can immediately see store advertisement in both chat and on the top of your screen

D

Deleted member 352903

I mean, it's ok if you want people to know what's the link to the store, but why did you add it to the "Player Info" board?
What's next? Are you going to change all SkyWars chests' names to "store.cubecraft.net"??????

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I mean, it's ok if you want people to know what's the link to the store, but why did you add it to the "Player Info" board?
What's next? Are you going to change all SkyWars chests' names to "store.cubecraft.net"??????
The reward from your cubelet was:
A legendary trail!
(Wanna buy more cubelets? Go to store.cubecraft.net!)

But let's stay on topic ok? :p

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
@Priley @nuubie has replied:
fe8a98d11b20a57c17816eca06f32e59.png

cff862ffab0bb0d05f9fec353a4fa014.png

cef88edf2f55b8be5ff5bce014e4ab03.png

To nuubie: If you didn't want me to share some parts of the conversation, PM me.
Learn to respect the choice of other players if you want them to respect yours as well. If I simply have decided not to reply to this thread, I would like not to get disturbed through PMs or anywhere else, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: toucanmax
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you all for these amazing birthday wishes!

They mean a lot to me! ❤️

I wish you all, already a great weekend!
Felt silly so I made a chibi character

1715280054424.png
Thjis wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONAS

what would a matriox message be without some chat gpt??

1715267947575.png
Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
Top Bottom