Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Learn to respect the choice of other players if you want them to respect yours as well. If I simply have decided not to reply to this thread, I would like not to get disturbed through PMs or anywhere else, thanks.
566dce0364752a3c63c020e88d139e2c.png

08c92f21bd5b3672cc8bfd965871c539.png

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
This is one of the things that slipped out of development before it was ready, it happens occasionally. It is completely understandable that players don't like seeing marketing messages, but that doesn't mean that they don't need to exist. We'll be removing the message for the time being and reimplementing it in future, the intention is that if you have a higher or equal rank to the player that you're looking at you won't see the message.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
That's why I posted this:
View attachment 148815
You didn't contact me, so I thought it was alright. But, I repeat, if you want me to delete the pictures, you can contact me.
"I thought it was alright, no matter that she told me she doesn't want to comment/post on my thread and asked me not to disturb her with this anymore. So I decided to mention her, publicaly share her opinion on my thread, against her wish, without asking for her permission first. She will message me if she wants me to delete the pics after I have already posted it, people have read it + quoted it."

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Learn to respect the choice of other players if you want them to respect yours as well. If I simply have decided not to reply to this thread, I would like not to get disturbed through PMs or anywhere else, thanks.
It looks like you're trying to create a drama here, you already told him in the conversation he shared. No need to say it twice

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
That's why I posted this:
View attachment 148815
You didn't contact me, so I thought it was alright. But, I repeat, if you want me to delete the pictures, you can contact me.
There's a reason it's called a PM (Private Message). You don't expect people to share what happens there out to the public and much less being told that they should've said that it's private since it's already private as it was said in a PM. If she had something to say in public then she would've said it in public. In my opinion your action here says that you can't keep things private or that you think it's okay to be saying things that are meant to be private out to the public. With this said, I won't be replying after this message as the thread is going off-topic. Just felt like giving my opinion for what happened.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There's a reason it's called a PM (Private Message). You don't expect people to share what happens there out to the public and much less being told that they should've said that it's private since it's already private as it was said in a PM. If she had something to say in public then she would've said it in public. In my opinion your action here says that you can't keep things private or that you think it's okay to be saying things that are meant to be private out to the public. With this said, I won't be replying after this message as the thread is going off-topic. Just felt like giving my opinion for what happened.
Yes, I could have kept the message for myself, which is right now totally my fault, but:
  • She's never mentioned (I'm talking about our pm session) that she didn't want the message to be public. Tbh I just wanted to show Priley that she's replied by posting a message containing evidence, nothing more, nothing less.
  • If she wanted the converstaion to stay private, she could just have contacted me and I'd have deleted the pictures. Simple as that.
  • Sometimes, people (like me) first vote and when I have the time I reply with a post against the suggestion that contains constructive critism. That's why I shared it.
Also: Yes, this is going off topic. Let's just stop creating drama because of 3 pictures of a Discord conversation that really don't matter.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The choice I was speaking of was that I decided not to reply to this thread, and then you came here posting my opinion as if I have replied to it, without my permission.
He doesn't need your permission, he's not doing anything against the forum rules nor against the Discord rules. Though I can understand you don't like it

Reactions: _Oplex_ and remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for all of your time as a helper and good luck in the future!
LukaG_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on your promotion!
LukaG_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Mr Frontlane. I think this is now the correct orange that I missed! Congrats 👏👏
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
1716203046192.png
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
🐉
Top Bottom