Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this helpful?

• Nah, we can live without it.

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • If not I, then others will be happy to use it.

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It is your own fault if you get angry with someone. Especially if the person says something that is allowed. And if it is not allowed, can you report him. If I had to ignore every player who annoyed me, I would have 20 people on my list within a week
With all those toxic players right now? Would have half of the server ignored after a few years.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Community this, community that but I want the /ignore to be added. Just a useful command like /whereami. "Toxicness" of the "community" and that relating to adding a command is a dumb statement to talk about.

One thing that it *might* interfere with would be Reports where the player accused would appeal saying "I didn't see the warnings cause I have creeperblaster123 ignored."

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Community this, community that but I want the /ignore to be added. Just a useful command like /whereami. "Toxicness" of the "community" and that relating to adding a command is a dumb statement to talk about.
Not really, players will mostly ignore players because they're toxic, I think. I don't mind if this gets added though. Just a little useless.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
You don't need a command to ignore somebody
It helps though.
by the way, by the way, just need to get this of my chest: THIS IS ALSO IN HYPIXEL..
So why does this matter? I thought the originality part only applied to minigames.

Fun fact: Hypixel also has chat, ranks, mutes, etc.

One thing that it *might* interfere with would be Reports where the player accused would appeal saying "I didn't see the warnings cause I have creeperblaster123 ignored."
Well, they should've read the rules before they logged on. It's their fault.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So why does this matter? I thought the originality part only applied to minigames.

Fun fact: Hypixel also has chat, ranks, mutes, etc.
Oh really? Well I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me!

But for real, adding a command that nobody has except Hypixel..? Cubecraft is trying to be original here..

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
What, that hypixel has the command? Wow, what an issue... Not as many reports? What else did you say..? Being able to ignore someone without a command? I already explained why some people can't.
That it's unnecessary.. staff can better work on the parkour that has been in maintenence for about.. 2 years?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
That it's unnecessary.. staff can better work on the parkour that has been in maintenence for about.. 2 years?
It’s not like we put all our developers on one project. We have more developers working on different projects, like the weekly updates. If you check the ones that made the news threads, the developers that announced it are always different. Making an update in one week is impossible, so if you’d think logically we’d let developers work on different projects.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It’s not like we put all our developers on one project. We have more developers working on different projects, like the weekly updates. If you check the ones that made the news threads, the developers that announced it are always different. Making an update in one week is impossible, so if you’d think logically we’d let developers work on different projects.
With all due respect / I'm not trying to be rude: but then I think you need to put more developers one the parkour since it has been in maintenance for TWO years..

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
With all due respect / I'm not trying to be rude: but then I think you need to put more developers one the parkour since it has been in maintenance for TWO years..
But they can’t make progress with two developers. They first need to finish a code for the whole gamemode before they can make special parts for the game, so it’s not like they can devide it in pieces. And that’s how it works with every game. You code a part of it, before you can code another thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom