Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
I think it would be a neat idea if the highest rank would win with voting
For example: i am playing a match of eggwars (keep in mind that I am a emerald rank) and I am voting for normal items. Later on someone with diamond rank joines and votes for OP items, the game starts and we are playing OP.

Now dont get me wrong its fine to play a match of OP but I think it would make a little more sense and it gives people more reasons to buy a higher rank :P

Last edited:

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I think this would get more attention if posted on suggestion. Aside from that I’m neutral on this idea, even though I am an obsidian ranker I still think the vote should be split. On the other hand I still think there is potential in your ideas since ranks do need more perks.

Reactions: Cerulean

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
I think the idea has its ups and downs. Not everyone has the money to pay for ranks. Imagine what it would be like for gold and diamonds rankers to come in a game with the intention of winning and then some upper rank comes in and votes for something completely different or bizarre. I like how the vote is randomized. (Not meant to be rude or mean to your idea, just my opinion.)

D

Deleted member 269142

I thought that’s how it typically worked because in the past I’ve been in a game (I’m gold rank), and I vote for OP and half health. A lapiz rank votes for triple health after me, but still it’s OP and half. Now I have been in games where there’s two gold ranks, me and one other, and I vote first, for OP half. This second person usually votes for Normal, Normal, and then it ends up being normal. In this case I would say whoever voted first should be the game mode because then it’s kind of unfair.

Ayroh

I think it would be a neat idea if the highest rank would win with foting
For example: i am playing a match of eggwars (keep in mind that I am a emerald rank) and I am voting for normal items. Later on someone with diamond rank joines and votes for OP items, the game starts and we are playing OP.

Now dont get me wrong its fine to play a match of OP but I think it would make a little more sense and it gives people more reasons to buy a higher rank :p

It’s completely fair. Keep it the way it is.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
What it could do:
People with Obsidian ranks would be getting their favourite modifiers almost every time.
“It would give people a reason to buy a higher rank.” - I think that its true, but it isn’t fair for others. Everyone
Should get an equal chance at voting.

Alternative:
Locking every vote type instead of locking just projectile voting would help.

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
I think the idea has its ups and downs. Not everyone has the money to pay for ranks. Imagine what it would be like for gold and diamonds rankers to come in a game with the intention of winning and then some upper rank comes in and votes for something completely different or bizarre. I like how the vote is randomized. (Not meant to be rude or mean to your idea, just my opinion.)
Yeah xD I think you are right I think I didn’t really think this true maybe given them a higher change of winnen would make it a little bit more fair but thanks for the feedback

Reactions: Dallas_

HolySmokes

Sep 20, 2017
Anywhere you want me to be
I think it would be a neat idea if the highest rank would win with foting

Now dont get me wrong its fine to play a match of OP but I think it would make a little more sense and it gives people more reasons to buy a higher rank :p

A lot of people play without a rank and they already don't have a say in how the game is played, which is fine btw, and I don't really mind what game mode it is; as long as it's not triple health with op or half health with hardcore. People with low ranks already have set boundaries while high ranks don't. If you limit the low ranks abilities even more than it just wouldn't be fair for the people who spent money on a rank only to have that rank be so undermined by more expensive ranks. It might get people to buy a higher rank yes, but then people who already bought a rank will have to pay more money just to have the power that they already should have.

Reactions: Dallas_

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
A lot of people play without a rank and they already don't have a say in how the game is played, which is fine btw, and I don't really mind what game mode it is; as long as it's not triple health with op or half health with hardcore. People with low ranks already have set boundaries while high ranks don't. If you limit the low ranks abilities even more than it just wouldn't be fair for the people who spent money on a rank only to have that rank be so undermined by more expensive ranks. It might get people to buy a higher rank yes, but then people who already bought a rank will have to pay more money just to have the power that they already should have.

This is true and I totally agree. But the main purpose for say iron and lapis ranks are for the sake of having a rank. I don't think there are any voting options for those two. As for Gold and diamond they have some perks to voting but for ex, minerware only emerald and above can vote. So the iron and lapis rankers knew that they were basically buying the rank for the sake of having one.

Last edited:

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The idea of higher ranks having a larger weighting on the vote is a good idea, however only if both sides are tied should ranks adjust the weighting.

My idea is the first person who joins the game should get more waiting, they waited the longest in the lobby thus only fair they get to pick what game modifiers are selected.

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
alright guys I understand :P I think I didn't think this true so could I please get my thread locked ?

BeMePro

Jun 16, 2017
before the update you could see the things like kills ' deaths and all these stuff is it possible to see now how much wins you gt in eggwars

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't know if I agree with this.
If you were in Skywars and there was 3 diamond ranks that vote normal, then you have a guy in Obsidian rank that votes Overpowered, its not fair that Obsidain guy wins just because of his rank. Its the amount of people that want a specific vote.
But this encourages people to but obsidian rank, but still this brings to my first point.

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
Completely against since it nerf the rest of ranks... But even more I will be against it if it is applied retroactively; an injustice for us we decided to buy a rank under certain conditions (same that you accepted when buying it)... as it would be to change the conditions and characteristics unilaterally.

Nope, sorry.

Original (ES):
Completamente en contra ya que inutiliza el resto de rangos... Pero más aún estaré en contra si se aplica con un caracter retroactivo; una injusticia para nos decidimos comprar un rango bajo determinadas condiciones (de las mismas que tú aceptaste accediendo a comprar)... como sería el cambiar las condiciones y características de forma unilateral.

No, lo siento.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Top Bottom