Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

  • Yes, apple

    Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No, banana

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7
D

Deleted member 436996

Guest
So well, hi again, I am Cuteee! :3

The thing is that today I was playing on CubeCraft, and I saw this:

uSE THIS PLACE.png



Such a huge space not used that could be used to put something as special as for example; the leaderboards.


Why tho?

Well, I think that being on a podium is way cooler than being on a page, and this is the perfect space to implement the leaderboards.

(The leaderboards would only be the permanent games ones, if not it would be a complete mess :p)
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom