• No. (Please explain why)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Heya everyone, Cheetah here and I'm going to suggest something for the the bar on the generator boards in Eggwars.

So everyone knows that bar with green balks, right? (I couldn't make a GIF for some reason, so I just took a screenshot. A GIF would be a bit more convenient for you guys, but sorry.)
Green bar.png

My suggestion is to let the bar go full on the rythm of the time of the tokens who are generated by the generators. So, for example > You have your Diamond generator on level 3 and that means that every 2,5 seconds, there spawns a Diamond generated by the Diamond generator. 2,5 seconds : 3 (there're 3 green balks) = 0,83. That means that every 0,83 second, there'll come an extra green balk until the balk is full and so until there's a new Diamond generated by the generator. This'll also be the same for the Gold and Iron generator, but the green balks will full up in a different time as the time of spawning is different with all the generators and the levels. I don't know if this is codeable, I don't even know if you have to code this, but I hope it is possible.

Any feedback is more than welcome, so don't forget to drop them down below.

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah

A

A pigeon

Unnecessary work, bt sure though . I hope the devs do this when they are working on the next eggwars update. Its the smaller details that really matter

Reactions: Ducky

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
When I played the update for the first time I thought that this was the case already, the thing with the idea though is that they'd have to make a separate painting for each upgrade and change those out whenever you upgrade to the next tier.

I love the idea but I'm not really sure if it's actually doable or worth the amount of time and effort that would have to go into making it.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like the idea! I was also thinking about This, But you were first by suggesting :P
I'd like to see This and you can know When there's a new token!
But does it also be with the max iron gen (I dont think Everyone upgrade an iron gen to max) it Goes really fast.

But I still like it. Good suggestion!

Reactions: Twania and Ducky

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Heya everyone, Cheetah here and I'm going to suggest something for the the bar on the generator boards in Eggwars.

So everyone knows that bar with green balks, right? (I couldn't make a GIF for some reason, so I just took a screenshot. A GIF would be a bit more convenient for you guys, but sorry.)
View attachment 135012

My suggestion is to let the bar go full on the rythm of the time of the tokens who are generated by the generators. So, for example > You have your Diamond generator on level 3 and that means that every 2,5 seconds, there spawns a Diamond generated by the Diamond generator. 2,5 seconds : 3 (there're 3 green balks) = 0,83. That means that every 0,83 second, there'll come an extra green balk until the balk is full and so until there's a new Diamond generated by the generator. This'll also be the same for the Gold and Iron generator, but the green balks will full up in a different time as the time of spawning is different with all the generators and the levels. I don't know if this is codeable, I don't even know if you have to code this, but I hope it is possible.

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah
Honestly, i don't mind if it gets added or not.
Could be quite interesting but even if they do add it in, its problably until the next update.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
For gold and dia gens sure. Iron gens however would probably lag too much

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Nah i dont like this cause the new gens have already new signs and you can see the cooldown for example 5 seconds for a new diamond. So this is not really necessary if this gets added it would be awesome but i dont prefer that.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

View attachment 135012

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah
This actually looks pretty cool. I personally don't see why not as it isn't going to break the game or anything. You have my support behind this suggestion

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
So this is not really necessary
Having the new signs above the gens wasn't necessary either, we could have stuck with the old signs.
Changes don't need to be "necessary"
What we look at is if they make the experience better..

Necessary = needed
Sometimes people WANT things that are NOT NEEDED but still create a A BETTER EXPERIENCE for the players.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Having the new signs above the gens wasn't necessary either, we could have stuck with the old signs.

Necessary = needed
Sometimes people WANT things that are NOT NEEDED but still create a A BETTER EXPERIENCE for the players.
So, it's going to be added?

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017

Necessary = needed
Exactly, gadgets aren't necessary either! ;)
As I've said, I like this idea a lot!

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017

View attachment 135012

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah
I agree ^,^

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Top Bottom