Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lepzi

Yeah
I just did and there are none

Also did you read my post
I didn’t say “there are never any hackers on assassins” I said the number of hackers in assassins has substantially lowered

Also I used the word facts because when I originally used data reading the words in my head just didn’t sound right
"Lowered" come to assassins and see if it has there are probably more hackers than ever you can't spawn and make it into shop safely its that bad.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I did read your post and stopped in the middle of it, because what you were saying was just crap, unless you try it yourself then you shouldn't talk :)
I just said I joined and there wasn’t a single hacker
What do you flipping mean “unless you try it yourself”
I would like to also mention about every time I play assassins and usually for a couple hours
I never do see any cheaters
Sure there is the occasional one but that is more of a rare occurrence
For crying out loud I have seen more people targeting since someone joined ruining their bounty farming then I have hackers in a year

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
I would like to also mention about every time I play assassins and usually for a couple hours
For crying out loud I have seen more people targeting since someone joined ruining their bounty farming then I have hackers in a year
Go on at EU time then, you're american, there's like 1-2k ppl online your time so xd

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
False

Let’s look at the facts
Firstly Capitan says that you claimed there were 2 hackers

Now let’s look at one set of threads from the assassins page
This is a very old set
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/assassins.41/page-17
Read how many hacker claims there are there
No way compare that to your measly 2
Even if we take a full set of 20 threads
Still less from now-a-days
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/assassins.41/

Not to mention as Capitan said
5 minutes later Sentinel banned one

Cheater rates in assassins are at an all time low
No. That's not a fact. I'm an very old player of CubeCraft but lost my account 3 years ago. I've been playing Assassination 3 years ago, and there was sometimes a hacker with killaura. Not that bad, it wasn't that hard tho. Maybe 2 or 3 hackers on a day? Believe me, don't talk if you don't know. Join Assassination for a day, there are at least more than 5 hackers in 1 hour. Now they started to join FFA too, both games are almost not able to play. I never see your name in Assassination, so I don't understand why you give your opinion if you don't even know how it goes. We play Assassination everyday, we know everything. We've been through it.

Today i've been killed by a hacker this morning. Yes, at that moment there were 2 hackers. ---- > At THAT moment. Then I left for a while and joined back. I reported another hacker on #staff-help. Later again someone else. I've been afk today a lot. But everytime I join Assassination, there will always join a hacker. People don't report cheaters on Assassination at Forums anymore, sorry.

Sentinel is most of the time pretty late too. Most of the player have good clients so it takes sometimes longer than 20 minutes before they get banned. Enough time to kill the whole map, so that's false. Sentinel catches the people with bad clients in 5 minutes, sometimes 10.

Maybe you just joined Assassination, but at night there aren't that much players so no reason for a cheater to join. Theres almost every night a hacker but not always. In day, it's worse. Believe me. Don't talk if you don't know anything about it.

Reactions: Lepzi

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
"Lowered" come to assassins and see if it has there are probably more hackers than ever you can't spawn and make it into shop safely its that bad.
Did you read my original post
I was quoting the phrase from the full post originally saying there were a higher number
Go on at EU time then, you're american, there's like 1-2k ppl online your time so xd
okay sure i’ll Just book a flight across the globe to play the same game in a different country
Totally worth the 5000 dollars used to fly there

Also what if I am not American? What if I am Brazilian huh? You ever think about that?

Not to mention I don’t 3 AM
Usually for most of Europe’s time I am on at midday for them

Final point is your entire idea to argue with me over something I have also done is redundant
You are basically saying one of 2 things by arguing
You think assassins needs a whole lot more attention then it has though it already has quite a lot of staff attention just most of those staff members are in spectator there so you can’t see them
I have seen that happen many times
Or 2 Sentinel needs to be updated which is an extra redundant argument as it is being updated all the time but usually they don’t say anything about it
You don’t want to just tell hackers to update their clients

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
No. That's not a fact. I'm an very old player of CubeCraft but lost my account 3 years ago. I've been playing Assassination 3 years ago, and there was sometimes a hacker with killaura. Not that bad, it wasn't that hard tho. Maybe 2 or 3 hackers on a day? Believe me, don't talk if you don't know. Join Assassination for a day, there are at least more than 5 hackers in 1 hour. Now they started to join FFA too, both games are almost not able to play. I never see your name in Assassination, so I don't understand why you give your opinion if you don't even know how it goes. We play Assassination everyday, we know everything. We've been through it.

Today i've been killed by a hacker this morning. Yes, at that moment there were 2 hackers. ---- > At THAT moment. Then I left for a while and joined back. I reported another hacker on #staff-help. Later again someone else. I've been afk today a lot. But everytime I join Assassination, there will always join a hacker. People don't report cheaters on Assassination at Forums anymore, sorry.

Sentinel is most of the time pretty late too. Most of the player have good clients so it takes sometimes longer than 20 minutes before they get banned. Enough time to kill the whole map, so that's false. Sentinel catches the people with bad clients in 5 minutes, sometimes 10.

Maybe you just joined Assassination, but at night there aren't that much players so no reason for a cheater to join. Theres almost every night a hacker but not always. In day, it's worse. Believe me. Don't talk if you don't know anything about it.
Like I said earlier
I originally wrote data but it sounded wrong out loud so I replaced it with “facts” facts wasn’t what they were but they sounded better out loud
Not to mention if you clicked on the button to see updated posts you’d see a bunch more involving this one which literally mentions doing exactly what you say to do

Also I am going to just unwatch this thread as I have clearly bitten off more then I can chew, I cannot keep up with the amount of people attempting to disprove me

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Did you read my original post
I was quoting the phrase from the full post originally saying there were a higher number

okay sure i’ll Just book a flight across the globe to play the same game in a different country
Totally worth the 5000 dollars used to fly there

Also what if I am not American? What if I am Brazilian huh? You ever think about that?

Not to mention I don’t 3 AM
Usually for most of Europe’s time I am on at midday for them

Final point is your entire idea to argue with me over something I have also done is redundant
You are basically saying one of 2 things by arguing
You think assassins needs a whole lot more attention then it has though it already has quite a lot of staff attention just most of those staff members are in spectator there so you can’t see them
I have seen that happen many times
Or 2 Sentinel needs to be updated which is an extra redundant argument as it is being updated all the time but usually they don’t say anything about it
You don’t want to just tell hackers to update their clients
I know that you're American :) You can just play early morning for you, like 10 AM and then you can go check. And sure, it does get moderators, but only when someone asks on discord, that's about it xd

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Like I said earlier
I originally wrote data but it sounded wrong out loud so I replaced it with “facts” facts wasn’t what they were but they sounded better out loud
Not to mention if you clicked on the button to see updated posts you’d see a bunch more involving this one which literally mentions doing exactly what you say to do

Also I am going to just unwatch this thread as I have clearly bitten off more then I can chew, I cannot keep up with the amount of people attempting to disprove me
Again, you are NOT an Assassination player. I play everyday. I know everything. Don't
I know that you're American :) You can just play early morning for you, like 10 AM and then you can go check. And sure, it does get moderators, but only when someone asks on discord, that's about it xd
Yes, but the staffs come if everyone died already. And even most of the time the cheater can log or he knows theres a Moderator and he doesn't show their hacks.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Like I said earlier

Again, you are NOT an Assassination player. I play everyday. I know everything. Don't talk about it if you don't know anything about it. + You are an American, when you are online there aren't as much hackers then when we are.

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
I think that people who do not play assasisn should not comment on this publication. maybe it is very rare to see a hacker in a different game, but in assasisn it is rare not to see a hacker, you can literally enter at any time of the day and you will find one or several hackers. (should take 1 or 2 people who play often in assassins, to serve as a helper) I think this game is getting out of control. I think some of you do not know how bad it feels to not be able to play something that you like just because you are infested with hackers, this is very sad.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom