Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Give your criticism and opinion. I know some people will agree and some won't.
More and more cheaters are taking over Assassination what annoys a lot of players. At least, me and my friends. I die everytime by a cheater when I play Assassination, and that's everyday. Everytime when I get some good armour and stuff, there will always be a cheater that will ruin it. I'm getting tired of it. You can say "just play another game", but no. I like to play Assassination, but it ruins the whole game if everyone always lose their stuff unfair and almost never get it back. Assassination was a pretty popular game until the worst hackers came. Most of the good players left. There's no fun anymore.

Ofcourse Moderators and Helpers have their own life, I respect it. But let's compare it with a job. If you are on your job and someone asks for help are you gonna say "Yeah, sorry but I have a own life."? Let's just say no. Don't take me too serious, but it's still job on a game you have to follow. If you can't do it or don't have time for it, you should have never take the job. We ask for help, not the story of your life. We all are just humans, if we need help you should take your responsibility. You can say "It's just a game with some kids that like to cheat." But I'm wasting my time on it. I'm on CubeCraft to make fun on the games I like. And when I ask for help, please take your responsibility. This isn't just my opinion, of other players too. There are enough options to solve this.

Fliqa

Reactions: Lepzi

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hackers do indeed ruin the concept of Assassinations. It takes a lot of time to gear up and get some good stuff. Well, at least for me. I agree with you, though. I also think staff members should check Assassinations more often. Though, you can ask a staff member if/she wants to come to Assassinations to punish the rulebreakers. This shouldn't be the problem.

[Edit]
I retract my earlier statements. I joined Assassinations and saw a lot of hackers. Though I asked for help at Discord and then Drew and Marieke directly came to Assassinations to ban the players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fliqa

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
My opinion about this thread.

1. We (staff members) try our best to punish players with illegal modifications asap.
2. Today, you said 2 hackers were in your game. One got kicked by me a few minutes after you wrote in the staff help channel. The other one got banned by sentinel 5 minutes after too.
3. You can't compare being a mod/helper with a job. There's a little difference. In a job you get paid, and as staff member, you do as much as you can only because you want to help the server. The excuse "I can't log in right now" is valid. For example, I spent +6 hours everyday, and of course I can't be online 24/7, im not a robot.
4. Assassinations is checked by staff members very often.

Last edited:

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium

1. We (staff members) try our best to punish players with illegal modifications asap.
2. Today, you said 2 hackers were in your game. One got kicked by me a few minutes after you wrote in the staff help channel. The other one got banned by sentinel 5 minutes after too.
3. You can't compare being a mod/helper with a job. There's a little difference. In a job you get paid, and as staff member, you do as much as you can only because you want to help the server. The excuse "I can't log in right now" is valid. For example, I spent +6 hours everyday, and of course I can't be online 24/7, im not a robot.
Yes he got kicked by you. After that I got killed by another hacker, and it took longer than 5 minutes before he got banned. I never get my stuff back. That's something that annoys me so bad, I work for something and lose it unfair. Staff members aren't robots but it's sort of a job but you just don't get paid. I see you active at moments, I'm happy to see that. But staff members can't say "I have a own life." Cause it's their job is to help us, if they are too busy they shouldn't be a staff member. And staff can do their best for others, but I don't see staffs doing their best for Assassination. And I don't want to blame staffs if they really can't come online but some staff members can, but they just don't want to. I've seen it. To be honest, to apply as helper you need to say how long you are online at a day. Most of the time I'm really active, sometimes 24/7. And there are staff members I almost never see online. I don't understand how they ever got the rank "Moderator" if some people just don't do their job..

Most of the time, staffs are too late. When I see a cheater, I report it in #staff-help 'cause recording and reporting doesn't make any sense on that moment. Staff members come the most of the time after the the whole map is killed. Then it's already too late. I always give the information you need "Hacker in Assassination map Desert/Trees, named: [?]". I try to report players as much as I can in #staff-help to help too. Or the Moderator is too late or I get ignored while there are 7 Moderators online. I don't force y'all to come either, if you want people to leave CubeCraft and stuff, your choice. Just try to understand that it's just hard for us to play it and everything is ruined. Staff can be a little bit more active in Assassination instead of being active in Skywars, Minerware etc. 75% of the cheaters are in Assassination, we could use a little bit more help and sometimes staff can check Assassination even if nobody says there's a hacker, there will always join a hacker.. ≈ Thanks for you opinion! <3

Fliqa

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
But staff members can't say "I have a own life." Cause it's their job is to help us, if they are too busy they shouldn't be a staff member.
So only players who don't go to school or have a paying job, hobbies, responsibilities or a family should become staff? Because all of those other things take up our time?

Most of the time, staffs are too late. When I see a cheater, I report it in #staff-help 'cause recording and reporting doesn't make any sense on that moment. Staff members come the most of the time after the the whole map is killed. Then it's already too late.
I just checked all of your Assassins cheater posts in staff-help upto a month ago, all of them were looked at or banned other than one or two, to which a Moderator still replied to you regardless.

You are writing this post in assumption that the influx of cheaters in Assassins is caused by the laziness of us staff members, which it is not. Assassins has always been extremely chaotic for cheaters, it's a constant flood of them, it's almost impossible to keep them out completely. I only ever refuse to come online or send somebody away if I've already spent a while doing it. One single staff member could literally stay in Assassins 24/7 and never be out of work because of how bad it is.

We try, we really do, we respond to most of them in staff-help, but when we're busy with real life stuff, then we're busy. You have to respect our time and other responsibilities in our life, especially if you're asking for something in return.

L

Lepzi

"Assassinations is checked by staff members very often." lol that's debatable, and sure being a Mod/helper you dont get paid and it isn't like a job but really tbh does it take that much of your time to quickly check the game.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
"Assassinations is checked by staff members very often." lol that's debatable, and sure being a Mod/helper you dont get paid and it isn't like a job but really tbh does it take that much of your time to quickly check the game.
One game, maybe not. But because Assassins has so many cheaters you're there all the time.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
One game, maybe not. But because Assassins has so many cheaters you're there all the time.
If you can't be there all the time, search options to solve that. You say by yourself that Assassination has much cheaters, well.. Then get Moderators to check FFA and Assassination 'cause cheaters are enjoying their life with cheating out there. I just saw there are around 25 Moderators, not really that much for a server with 15k people online everyday. I see Moderators active in Discord, helping people with questions and stuff and still. A Moderator doesn't come everytime when I ask it. I understand you can't come always, if you can't, then you can't. Then you need more Moderators. I've had this a lot: I report the cheater in #staff-help, no Moderator comes. I get killed by the cheater, then after 2 minutes, the Moderator is here. That's what I mean with "too late".

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Sentinel only Bans legit players didn’t you know???

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
If you can't be there all the time, search options to solve that. You say by yourself that Assassination has much cheaters, well.. Then get Moderators to check FFA and Assassination 'cause cheaters are enjoying their life with cheating out there. I just saw there are around 25 Moderators, not really that much for a server with 15k people online everyday. I see Moderators active in Discord, helping people with questions and stuff and still. A Moderator doesn't come everytime when I ask it. I understand you can't come always, if you can't, then you can't. Then you need more Moderators. I've had this a lot: I report the cheater in #staff-help, no Moderator comes. I get killed by the cheater, then after 2 minutes, the Moderator is here. That's what I mean with "too late".
We'd love to have new Moderators, that's why our applications are open. But quality staff are difficult to find, unfortunately. We still have quality standards there, we aren't going to rush this process because of Assassination.

If you can't be there all the time, search options to solve that.
I'll leave home, abandon my education, give up my daily hobbies and future career choices, just because cheaters are invading Assassins. I'm sorry, but there are not options to solve the fact that Moderators have real lives.

Last edited:

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
We'd love to have new Moderators, that's why our applications are open. But quality staff are difficult to find, unfortunately. We still have quality standards there, we aren't going to rush this process because of Assassination.

I'll leave home, abandon my education, give up my daily hobbies and future career choices, just because cheaters are invading Assassins. I'm sorry, but there are not options to solve the fact that Moderators have real lives.
No I don’t mean like quitting your hobby and stuff, getting more staff or being more active would help a lot. I can understand it’s difficult, but can you still become a Helper without having 200 messages and 100 handled reports? There are many players that could be a great Helper but they miss some things.. I thought you would have many applies for Helper? Hmh..

But all I ask is, please be more active in Assassination instead of Skywars etc. Because in those games aren’t that much hackers as there.. I’m not only talking about you, I talk about all the Moderators, I’ve seen you being more active and stuff and that just makes me happy. I understand your opinion, ofcourse. But try to understand us too, it’s a waste of time and it’s not fun anymore for us if we lose it like that. Thanks! <3

Fliqa

L

Lepzi

Assassinations has more and more hackers but you can get rid of some for a bit I know that more will come but at least it gets rid of the ones with stuff and then on players with diamond can constantly kill them, at least thats what I do.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
More and more cheaters are taking over Assassination
False

Let’s look at the facts
Firstly Capitan says that you claimed there were 2 hackers

Now let’s look at one set of threads from the assassins page
This is a very old set
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/assassins.41/page-17
Read how many hacker claims there are there
No way compare that to your measly 2
Even if we take a full set of 20 threads
Still less from now-a-days
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/assassins.41/

Not to mention as Capitan said
5 minutes later Sentinel banned one

Cheater rates in assassins are at an all time low

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
False

Let’s look at the facts
Firstly Capitan says that you claimed there were 2 hackers

Now let’s look at one set of threads from the assassins page
This is a very old set
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/assassins.41/page-17
Read how many hacker claims there are there
No way compare that to your measly 2
Even if we take a full set of 20 threads
Still less from now-a-days
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/assassins.41/

Not to mention as Capitan said
5 minutes later Sentinel banned one

Cheater rates in assassins are at an all time low
Dude lmao stop relying on "facts" just go check it yourself.... just get into an assassination or FFA game and you'll see

L

Lepzi

Yeah, another example of cube's "updates" - making the game less enjoyable
That "PVP update" they had thinking it was good I think just made the game worse like duels not even 2v2 or anything it was the biggest disappointment. On assassinations literally only added an axe that's it, ffa just ruined, duels pretty much only rematch and new kits. Amazing update!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Dude lmao stop relying on "facts" just go check it yourself.... just get into an assassination or FFA game and you'll see
Yeah
I just did and there are none

Also did you read my post
I didn’t say “there are never any hackers on assassins” I said the number of hackers in assassins has substantially lowered

Also I used the word facts because when I originally used data reading the words in my head just didn’t sound right

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Yeah
I just did and there are none

Also did you read my post
I didn’t say “there are never any hackers on assassins” I said the number of hackers in assassins has substantially lowered

Also I used the word facts because when I originally used data reading the words in my head just didn’t sound right
I did read your post and stopped in the middle of it, because what you were saying was just crap, unless you try it yourself then you shouldn't talk :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom