Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok so for those of you who didn't know (i didnt know until today) the sound you get when you break an egg in eggwars has apparently been broken for like 5 years and it was just fixed today.

I would like it to be changed back. Even if it was broken, it's just what everyone was used to, and it sounded way better. Having the sound "fixed" doesn't add anything to the game, but just removes some of that nostalgia.

Not much more to say

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
Ok so for those of you who didn't know (i didnt know until today) the sound you get when you break an egg in eggwars has apparently been broken for like 5 years and it was just fixed today.

I would like it to be changed back. Even if it was broken, it's just what everyone was used to, and it sounded way better. Having the sound "fixed" doesn't add anything to the game, but just removes some of that nostalgia.

Not much more to say
Completely agree with you i alr made a thread ab this to and has 16 agree's so its close to might get forwarded and maybe get implemented.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

Not much more to say
I think multiple people have made a thread about this already, here’s an example. I replied by suggesting that it should be a loot feature maybe named “Egg Destory Sound” or something similar and that the old and the new sound should be a free selectable option. - Adam

Lmk what you think

beanz

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Somewhere..
I think multiple people have made a thread about this already, here’s an example. I replied by suggesting that it should be a loot feature maybe named “Egg Destory Sound” or something similar and that the old and the new sound should be a free selectable option. - Adam

Lmk what you think
yesss, good idea!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation

Lmk what you think
i think having both of the sounds as an option would be good, dont really see why it needs to be a loot item

also thanks for the link to the other thread, I wasn't aware that it had been made

• Love
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
i think having both of the sounds as an option would be good, dont really see why it needs to be a loot item

also thanks for the link to the other thread, I wasn't aware that it had been made
When I refer to it possibly being a loot item, I mean it’d be cool if CC made more sounds + obviously the old and new one.

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
When I refer to it possibly being a loot item, I mean it’d be cool if CC made more sounds + obviously the old and new one.
New sounds would be cool, but for something that has been around for like 5 years I dont think it should be a loot item.

On principle tho it's a cool idea, maybe make a thread :)

Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
New sounds would be cool, but for something that has been around for like 5 years I dont think it should be a loot item.

On principle tho it's a cool idea, maybe make a thread :)
Possibly will make a thread, but I don’t honestly think much people’d like it :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom