Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kule

Oct 21, 2013
Failsworth, Manchester, England
This is completely unfair to all servers. Mojang is clearly just treating any servers that aren't realms differently. This happens in many ways such as the new EULA and it seems that regular login sessions are always timing out whereas mojangs realms are always up 99.878% of the time. I wish Cubecraft the best of luck in dealing with mojangs idiocy and you have my ongoing support.

I think a lot of us can agree, mojang just want people to use Minecraft Realms

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Well I cant be one to complain since I won my rank. But to all the other donors out there, i'm sure there will be great things that will come from us. Every change Mojang makes honestly sucks :/ but after a while, good things may come out of it. So don't worry guys cause all the cube craft folks will figure something out that i'm sure will turn out to be great! Anyways, good luck guys, we're counting on ya!

Lukedog1645

Jul 9, 2014
What else can they put out for donors this is the worst thing to happen in minecraft

BubbleGalore

Jun 7, 2014
Im pretty sure that if realms had never came out, EULA wouldnt have really existed. But it really isnt something to be upset about if you donated. Whats done was done, you sent your money to the server to IMPROVE the server.

REALLY, BUT STILL, SCREW MOJANG, YOU DONT NEED MORE MONEY FOR YOUR STUPID REALMS!

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
i thought mojang was gonna say no more in game purchases, then servers cant pay to keep the server up, then mojang loses MILLIONS of dollars, then minecraft is gone -_-
So honestly, it is not the worst mojang could have done... BUT I STILL H8 YOU MOJANG

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Kirby703

Jul 6, 2014
The EULA has always been there, it's just been changed so servers must comply by August 1.

OMG WTF MOJANG WHY YOU WANT ALL THE MONEY FOR YOURSELF WTF RAAAAAGE
so yeah... good luck to CCG with the cost of the server ε>

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
One of the best things about minecraft was the fact that it was so sandbox. Server owners/players could do what they wanted to make they're server unique. Mojang has just gone and farted everything up. What a bunch of squids

(replaced curse words cause i'm so nice)

BubbleGalore

Jun 7, 2014
The more people donate, the more the servers improve, the more people will play on the servers, people will play Minecraft more because of the amazing servers...
The server that will probably have the most difficulties is Mineplex...

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
The more people donate, the more the servers improve, the more people will play on the servers, people will play Minecraft more because of the amazing servers...
The server that will probably have the most difficulties is Mineplex...

They Have Captain Sparklez backing them. He's Rich

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
I went to that link and it doesn't look entirely safe. It's asking for my name and username. I'm a little worried that Mojang might be shutting down the haters.
Is it 100% safe?

TyTy2017

Feb 3, 2014
Someplace far away
The EULA has always been there, it's just been changed so servers must comply by August 1.

OMG WTF MOJANG WHY YOU WANT ALL THE MONEY FOR YOURSELF WTF RAAAAAGE
so yeah... good luck to CCG with the cost of the server ε>
Thats true but they did make a lot of changes to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom