Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I for one am devastated that i will no longer be able to use world edit, as i have only just started playing creative.. :(
On the other hand, the reason i donated in the first place was to make the server better, and therefore i will continue to vote, donate and support the server all the way!
Don't worry guys, i have already sent a convincing email to them, that they will probably not reply to, as there is no way of defending their stupid and selfish EULA... when will they realize that servers promote their product? Probably when half the community quits minecraft and they go bankrupt... This EULA update is starting to remind me of the update for runescape in 2012, which killed the game, due to the creators not listening to the community, the people that actually play their game.
The ONLY reason for this EULA garbage is so that they can sell their stupid realms, which was a stupid update made by stupid people that love wasting their own time :)

lorddylan777

Jun 1, 2014
In my mind, were else?
This is very,very depressing.....
I do understand it is not the CCG Communities fault but I am just really frustrated and so is my cousin whom we both literally got Iron Rank yesterday.I was so happy to be a donator *sigh*
I'm not sure if this was attempted but I ask all donators to complain to Mojang with me, this really was a cheap stunt by Mojang.
I feel bad for Rubik and all of the staff in this community they worked hard getting everything were it was and all was waisted I also feel very bad for all who have bought Obsidian or Emerald etc. It must be awful... ;n;

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Guys, donating is to help the server, not get good items. You should think before donating before actually doing it. CubeCraft gave perks out because people DID donate, not so people donate for the perks only. Think about how your money will effect the server, not think about the perks. Do you want the server to be better? Well, it seems like you did, because you donated.
Couldn't have put it better myself, my good friend.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
We don't lose multiple factions sethomes... right? :(
Also, is there any chance that at least until this whole thing blows over, everyone could have world edit? I will really miss that D:

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
We don't lose multiple factions sethomes... right? :(
Also, is there any chance that at least until this whole thing blows over, everyone could have world edit? I will really miss that D:
Well, have you seen Bebop Vox's video about this? The server can implement anything as long as it is available to everyone. So, if everyone gets multiple faction homes, then yea.

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
I agree with a lot of people saying that they donated to help the server. I would not have donated if I didn't think it would be going to a good cause. :D

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Let's all remember that nobody will buy realms anyway. we will all be true to our servers good features or not.
keep your word as you donated, let cubecraft rise !

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I honestly do not know anyone who has actually bothered with Realms are you guys sure Mojang did this as a stunt to support Realms?
Possibly, actually, most likely, but I think also because they wanted parents to stop complaining about kids using their credit cards for server donations. Soon to be there are going to be more complaints about kids saying they hate minecraft now then complaints of parents to the credit card issue. Way to go Minecraft!

Joshmctosh

Jun 26, 2014
Somewhere in the world...
Gaiz... Dun worry, I wrote the longest, cruelest, most threatening, most horrifying, meanest, full of detail, raging threat letter to Mojang. I probably made them feel they would lose millions of dollars. HA! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom