Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
So not double clicking and changing debounce is handicapping something that would be there originally…?
It's there to prevent something that will eventually happen due to the springs getting worn
So not double clicking and changing debounce is handicapping something that would be there originally…?
It's not something that is their originally unless you buy a broken used mouse. Mice are not intended to be abused like that, so yes some MIGHT come out of the box and can be clicked in an abusive way to cause double clicks. But again it depends on the manufacture and how they counter the issue.
DOUBLE CLICKING IS NOT A FEATURE on ANY mouse, no mouse is advertised as a double clicking mouse on any site(manufactures) WHY you may ask? Because it's not how mice are meant to work and people looking at that(90% of people) will see "OH IT DOUBLE CLICKS" as "DON'T BUY ME I'M BROKEN"
Side note: All the mice I have found that say they double click have only had macro's on an extra button that would click twice when pressed once
What If they were put up against another PC player, then would it be fine?
Not all mice double click.
The thing about mobiles is, all mobiles can hit anyone in a 110 degree view, same with VR, anyone on VR does not have "classic" velocity, they have linear

RadiumWave

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
North Carolina, United States of America
Pronouns
He/Him
Exactly. When I play cube on console. I have to basically go cracked mode because of pc players
Eh, for a few years i played cube on console (Switch). I never had too much of an issue fighting PC players because it is a lot better to just outsmart them and try to knock them in the void one way or another. I have a friend who plays controller (also switch) and I play PC. I actually did multiple tests recently trying this out. Normal clicking (7) i 3 hearted him, butterfly (13) I 3.5 hearted him and dc (21) I 3 hearted him. This was nearly perfectly consistent every time. I can continue to try it out (with an auto clicker in a single player world this time(So i dont tire out and affect results)) to really see how much pure CPS affects who wins.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Just for the mention of this. The recent updates to our suggestion system include the removal of the forwarded prefix. This means the prefix no longer shows on this suggestion; however, I can still guarantee that we are looking into ways to help implement this suggestion. It is NOT confirmed that this will go ahead, but it is still being looked at internally by our team.

This goes for other previously forwarded suggestions as well.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
Eh, for a few years i played cube on console (Switch). I never had too much of an issue fighting PC players because it is a lot better to just outsmart them and try to knock them in the void one way or another. I have a friend who plays controller (also switch) and I play PC. I actually did multiple tests recently trying this out. Normal clicking (7) i 3 hearted him, butterfly (13) I 3.5 hearted him and dc (21) I 3 hearted him. This was nearly perfectly consistent every time. I can continue to try it out (with an auto clicker in a single player world this time(So i dont tire out and affect results)) to really see how much pure CPS affects who wins.
I mean, I am longtime switch player (5+ hours everyday, 7 days a week) so I encounter people that is impossible to beat on controller

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
h, for a few years i played cube on console (Switch). I never had too much of an issue fighting PC players because it is a lot better to just outsmart them and try to knock them in the void one way or another.
If Double clicking was allowed it would make it 100x harder than it needs to be.
Besides the only way you can double click is by not using a broken mouse or any mouse properly, and it still depends on what hardware you use to get doubles.

Reactions: PeodigyBoss101

AmorSpectre

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2020
discord.gg
i’m a controller player, but seeing from a PC Player’s prospective, i agree that Double Clicking Should be allowed as log as Player’s use a LEGIT website such as Using there Correct Mice Software and using 2 finger’s, i don’t understand why does cubecraft always say that there shouldn’t be double clicking and if your mice is bugged or meant to do that, It’s not your problem and go buy another one, it’s no one’s, Cubecraft has been going down badly and the Rule’s, Gameplay and Update’s are making it worst, i really suggest that cubecraft should listen to there community and not give out what people didn’t ask for and watch this video that explains cubecraft

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
Then why did WaspBrain get banned? Also, you were absolutely toxic to two players in a duos game who may have double clicked once that game but were certainly not abusing it.
1: WaspBrain hit 17 in the timestamps in the evidence and got 13+ a lot of the time (But when you hear his click sounds occasionally he is clicking around 8). At the second time stamp around the 10 min mark, he clicked twice LOUD AND CLEAR into his mic and got 4 CPS
2: Jay is never toxic to players without reason. I know this because I'm one of his main grinding partners and we VC all the time. The worst thing he says to the people who double click in game is "Trash double clicker" or something very similar, not worse.

Reactions: PeodigyBoss101

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
i’m a controller player, but seeing from a PC Player’s prospective, i agree that Double Clicking Should be allowed as log as Player’s use a LEGIT website such as Using there Correct Mice Software and using 2 finger’s, i don’t understand why does cubecraft always say that there shouldn’t be double clicking and if your mice is bugged or meant to do that, It’s not your problem and go buy another one, it’s no one’s, Cubecraft has been going down badly and the Rule’s, Gameplay and Update’s are making it worst, i really suggest that cubecraft should listen to there community and not give out what people didn’t ask for and watch this video that explains cubecraft
A double clicking isn't directly caused by a broken mouse, but a broken/misused switch.
They DO NOT need TO BUY a NEW MOUSE, if they use a mouse properly(without lifting finger off mouse and smacking the button i.e, butterfly clicking) with Jitterclicking and Normal clicking being the 2 methods that do not abuse double clicks directly.
If you are jitterclicking/normal clicking your double click %Yield is MUCH lower than butterfly clickign, while butterfly clicking is upwards of 200%+(typically 50%) double clicks, jitterclicking and normal clicking have percentages of doubles lower than 10%(Unless using a severely broken mouse)
Most people wanting double clicking allowed only click 8-12 times on their mouse, but their mice register 18-28 CPS in game. MEANING MOST of their clicks are illegitimate.

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
ever since CC modified knockback to heavily favor mouse and PC users the server as a whole is worthless to play on as a console player. Didn't take more than a few times of being click spam juggled across the map to never want to play on CC again and advise everyone else i knew to do the same.

Input based match making has never kept out PC/mouse players.

They wanna court PC players from other servers? Fine but it's at the expense of other platform players.

RIP CC 2020

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
ever since CC modified knockback to heavily favor mouse and PC users the server as a whole is worthless to play on as a console player. Didn't take more than a few times of being click spam juggled across the map to never want to play on CC again and advise everyone else i knew to do the same.

Input based match making has never kept out PC/mouse players.

They wanna court PC players from other servers? Fine but it's at the expense of other platform players.

RIP CC 2020
Honestly true, don't forget to factor in majority of console players still only get PEAKS of 30FPS and that changes when running around Iron Generators(especially if maxed).

Then you gotta realize about turning speed is really slow compared to KB&M.
And it is true IBMM does not work 100% of the time(more of 50%), it does reduce the amount of PC players but even some PC players plug in a controller then cheat on KB&M in Controller lobbies(Due to cubecraft going of current input rather than hierarchy input)
A lot of PC players just don't understand what other people play on. They just have these average or above average PC's with modern hardware, compared to majority of players that play on hardware that was outdated at the time it even released(by years).

• Unsure
Reactions: Iridinox
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom