Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m sorry, but the input-based matchmaking does not work perfectly. I’ve played on all of the bedrock platforms; I know what it is to be a controller or touch player, as well as knowing how to identify and exploit them. PC players already have a huge advantage against these players (I go up against them all the time), and double clicking just widens the gap. If any of you PC players want PC to get more privileges, play on touch for a couple weeks and see how it feels to be oppressed by these double and auto clickers (it’s not fun).

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
another point to add is that mobile players can get crazy "cps" on their device and can now even jump bridge. If you're on pc it's now a slight handicap because you're cps is capped and theirs isn't
After the new update I had to set a deboucne limit on my mouse WHEN I JITTERCLICK, at this point I am debating of just autoclicking 14cps rather than having my cps bounce from 9-13 with a debounce setting on(I don't double click, I peak at 18)
At times I can't even hit a player when I am standing inside of them or it takes a second before it registers on the server.
I don't have this debounce limit on RMB as, again I don't double click, but that is not affected by the new CPS limiter. I now get accused of autoclicking/dragclicking/double clicking now, but I already have a handcam on my channel showing I click 16cps, which I typically get, but I range between 16-18 depending on how long I've been playing for the day/week).

I feel like this new update actually puts real players at a disadvantage against double clickers, as if you double click you get
CPS Table (ms*)Registered Click 1Registered Click 2Registered Click 3Registered Click 4Registered Click 5
Double Click ↓/↑
0​
63/0 -63​
0/62 -62​
78/0 -78​
0/60 -60​
Jitter Click ↓/↑​
0​
47/16 -63​
47/15 -62​
31/31 -62​
47/16 -63​
*MS after previous click

Double Click total Time Between Clicks: 125
Jitter Click total Time Between Clicks: 63
↓= Down Press, the time in ms your mouse is PRESSED DOWN
↑= Up Press, the time in ms your mouse is UNPRESSED

Both Clicking methods show above get the Same CPS(16). As you can see the Mechanical Double Clicker will get multiple registered clicks within 0ms
Screenshot (729).png
Screenshot (728).png

Above shows both a double click(performed by me) and myself Jitterclicking, do you see the difference?
One of the downresses only last 0ms meaning only after 78ms I get an extra click, but when I look at myself jitterclicking my downpress and uppress time are COMBINED at 63ms, now I am not a very fast butterfly clicker( I am typically 60/30) which is 11.1cps around, but my jitter at 47/16 is combined to 63 ms which is 15.9cps roughly.

Now what point am I making? How does the anticheat affect me more? Well if the anticheat will cancel out every click that happens within 70ms (roughly 14cps) or even 66/67ms (around 15cps roughly) I would get MANY of my clicks to cancel out, especially if it's around 15cps (like hazard said) because I am at that threshold of 15/16cps typically MOST of my clicks will just not register unless I click slightly slower(which seems to happen)

How does this not affect the double clicker? Well you see in reality they are clicking 8cps(not 16) so every one of their double clicks is getting canceled out! Not their actual clicks meaning they can register a click instantly after they tap their mouse again, whilst I would have to wait another 4-5 times after I make a stutter in my jitterclick, and since I click within the threshold of 15(66ms) and I click once every 63ms (16cps) every click faster that 66ms will cancel out! While the double clicker who in reality clicks 8cps is clicking around every 125ms so none of their PHYSICAL clicks are cancelled out

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
After the new update I had to set a deboucne limit on my mouse WHEN I JITTERCLICK, at this point I am debating of just autoclicking 14cps rather than having my cps bounce from 9-13 with a debounce setting on(I don't double click, I peak at 18)
At times I can't even hit a player when I am standing inside of them or it takes a second before it registers on the server.
I don't have this debounce limit on RMB as, again I don't double click, but that is not affected by the new CPS limiter. I now get accused of autoclicking/dragclicking/double clicking now, but I already have a handcam on my channel showing I click 16cps, which I typically get, but I range between 16-18 depending on how long I've been playing for the day/week).

I feel like this new update actually puts real players at a disadvantage against double clickers, as if you double click you get
CPS Table (ms*)Registered Click 1Registered Click 2Registered Click 3Registered Click 4Registered Click 5
Double Click ↓/↑
0​
63/0 -63​
0/62 -62​
78/0 -78​
0/60 -60​
Jitter Click ↓/↑​
0​
47/16 -63​
47/15 -62​
31/31 -62​
47/16 -63​
*MS after previous click

Double Click total Time Between Clicks: 125
Jitter Click total Time Between Clicks: 63
↓= Down Press, the time in ms your mouse is PRESSED DOWN
↑= Up Press, the time in ms your mouse is UNPRESSED

Both Clicking methods show above get the Same CPS(16). As you can see the Mechanical Double Clicker will get multiple registered clicks within 0ms
View attachment 217477View attachment 217476
Above shows both a double click(performed by me) and myself Jitterclicking, do you see the difference?
One of the downresses only last 0ms meaning only after 78ms I get an extra click, but when I look at myself jitterclicking my downpress and uppress time are COMBINED at 63ms, now I am not a very fast butterfly clicker( I am typically 60/30) which is 11.1cps around, but my jitter at 47/16 is combined to 63 ms which is 15.9cps roughly.

Now what point am I making? How does the anticheat affect me more? Well if the anticheat will cancel out every click that happens within 70ms (roughly 14cps) or even 66/67ms (around 15cps roughly) I would get MANY of my clicks to cancel out, especially if it's around 15cps (like hazard said) because I am at that threshold of 15/16cps typically MOST of my clicks will just not register unless I click slightly slower(which seems to happen)

How does this not affect the double clicker? Well you see in reality they are clicking 8cps(not 16) so every one of their double clicks is getting canceled out! Not their actual clicks meaning they can register a click instantly after they tap their mouse again, whilst I would have to wait another 4-5 times after I make a stutter in my jitterclick, and since I click within the threshold of 15(66ms) and I click once every 63ms (16cps) every click faster that 66ms will cancel out! While the double clicker who in reality clicks 8cps is clicking around every 125ms so none of their PHYSICAL clicks are cancelled out
they should just cap it at 10 cps fr

Reactions: Fesa

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
they should just cap it at 10 cps fr
At the point of making the CPS limit 15 why not allow the use of macros/autoclickers? I mean atleast for players like me? Because rather than getting put at a disadvantage like I do when playing legit why can't I use a autoclicker that gives me less from my legit clicking method?

Double clicking and macros would still work under a cps limit but me jitterclicking a legit amount of cps is just too much for the game to handle so why are these disallowed methods still being allowed but not me?

• Disagree
Reactions: small bob 294

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello!
We have made the decision to remove dragclicking and debounce/double clicking from our rule 1.2.
There are many reasons behind this decision, but the implementation of the CPS cap and the suggestions from the community have been the main ones.
Thank you all for giving your opinions in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom