Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I've mentioned a couple days ago I was working on a idea for the community and this is it.

I'm introducing the Community Iceberg
A iceberg is where you put facts about something into this template
8krxr7.jpg
and the lower the something is in the template, the less well known it is.

For Layer one we will be giving out information that people who play the server would know without really interacting with the community. For example the fact that Cubecraft is a featured server would be something that be in this layer but the fourms themselves wouldn't be.

We will only be doing layer one for this week.

Remember this is by how known something is, not by how scary or disturbing something is

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I've mentioned a couple days ago I was working on a idea for the community and this is it.

For Layer one we will be giving out information that people who play the server would know without really interacting with the community. For example the fact that Cubecraft is a featured server would be something that be in this layer but the fourms themselves wouldn't be.

Remember this is by how known something is, not by how scary or disturbing something is
Wow great work and idea

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
......Facts?
Yeah, information about the subject which in this case is about the cube community. For example a ice berg about milk will have the fact that it comes from cows in layer 1 but the person who invented milk would be in layer 3 because hardly anyone knows them.

@Dualninja the old way or the new way? Or both.

Mintypie231

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, information about the subject which in this case is about the cube community. For example a ice berg about milk will have the fact that it comes from cows in layer 1 but the person who invented milk would be in layer 3 because hardly anyone knows them.

Ohhh I get it now

• Love

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Damn, I was gonna suggest "Desiderata gets closer every time you stop moving." as one of the entries for the lowest level.

jokes aside I'd wanna know where FHG would be, probably somewhere in the middle or a bit below it

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her

I’d say the new way should be on layer 1 and the old way on layer 2.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Damn, I was gonna suggest "Desiderata gets closer every time you stop moving." as one of the entries for the lowest level.

jokes aside I'd wanna know where FHG would be, probably somewhere in the middle or a bit below it
Probably layer 3 or layer 4. No one outside the forums would know it but it not some lost and forgotten media that would be added to the abyssal zone (bottom layer)

Reactions: Tripleee

yDomr

Aug 8, 2022

:O

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom