Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello welcome to the Cubecraft Community Iceberg.

We are now doing Layer two of the Iceberg. What qualifies in tier one is if someone would know about said fact if they joined the community today

My example here is that people with a forum account would know how to report someone and they would also know about points as well

How to submit a fact for the iceberg?
You can submit a fact for the Iceberg by either leaving a reply in this thread or by starting a conversation or messaging me. You should try to include some detail for your answer though you don't need to write paragraphs, espically not in the early layers like this where everything should be more obvious. You can say as many facts as you want for the iceberg (though I can't promise that they'll all be in it)

Please stick to the facts.
It is obvious that some of the thing on this iceberg will eventually be drama related so if you do submit a drama for the iceberg then please be objective and just stick to what happened so that old Dramas don't get reopened.

When will Tier three start?
Tier three will start next week which is when submissions for Tier two will end. At that point I will post another Thread for Tier three while also posting one with the updated Iceberg and the explanation of all the facts that was added

8mednd.jpg

If you still confused on what an iceberg is then click here as it will take you to my original thread where what an iceberg is was explained better. If you want an example of people submitting submission then click here instead

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello welcome to the Cubecraft Community Iceberg.

We are now doing Layer two of the Iceberg. What qualifies in tier one is if someone would know about said fact if they joined the community today

My example here is that people with a forum account would know how to report someone and they would also know about points as well

How to submit a fact for the iceberg?
You can submit a fact for the Iceberg by either leaving a reply in this thread or by starting a conversation or messaging me. You should try to include some detail for your answer though you don't need to write paragraphs, espically not in the early layers like this where everything should be more obvious. You can say as many facts as you want for the iceberg (though I can't promise that they'll all be in it)

Please stick to the facts.
It is obvious that some of the thing on this iceberg will eventually be drama related so if you do submit a drama for the iceberg then please be objective and just stick to what happened so that old Dramas don't get reopened.

When will Tier three start?
Tier three will start next week which is when submissions for Tier two will end. At that point I will post another Thread for Tier three while also posting one with the updated Iceberg and the explanation of all the facts that was added

If you still confused on what an iceberg is then click here as it will take you to my original thread where what an iceberg is was explained better. If you want an example of people submitting submission then click here instead
Good luck the king

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd put Eggwars: Season 2 in tier 2, it was recent enough that the vast majority of players will remember it. So I'd put it in tier 2.

I'd also put seasonal events in tier 2, not any specific details of the events, just the fact that there are seasonal events.

I'd also put that Cubecraft is over a decade old here. As most players know that due to the 10th anniversary. If it's too obscure then it can go in tier 3.

• Love

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
What about "Cubecraft Java ranks are now subscription based only"?

The Java ranks used to be lifetime ranks in the past, but have been replaced with subscription based ranks since the full release of 1.19 update.

• Heart
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom