upload_2020-3-15_7-20-18.jpeg

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Just how much blood will Cubecraft have on their hands if they don't do this!
You can say that to the government. CubeCraft won't have any 'blood' on their hands, even if they don't do this. It doesn't mean you can't get the corona virus when you wash your hands every time. You can wash your hands as many times as you like, but if you're for example in a place with a corona patient and they're within reach of you, you're bound to get it if they sneeze or cough. It just decreases the chances of getting infected when the patient touches something you touch after they do.

Reactions: Komodо

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You can say that to the government. CubeCraft won't have any blood on their hands, even if they don't do this. It doesn't mean you can't get it when you wash your hands every time. You can wash your hands as many times as you like, but if you're for example in a place with a corona patient and they're within reach of you, you're bound to get it if they sneeze or cough. It just decreases the chances of getting infected when the patient touches something you touch after they do.
He's.... he's kidding?

ItzNoLIama

Jan 25, 2020
Belgium
I don't know why but I'm laughing with this one :p
I personally think that a virtual network should get involved in the Covid-19 situation, and should leave it to the government.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know why but I'm laughing with this one :p
I personally think that a virtual network should get involved in the Covid-19 situation, and should leave it to the government.
Last time I was early the Dutch government denied Q-fever and they let the people perish. I have more trust in the Cubecraft management than in the government.

ItzNoLIama

Jan 25, 2020
Belgium
Last time I was early the Dutch government denied Q-fever and they let the people perish. I have more trust in the Cubecraft management than in the government.
I agree with you, but I don't think Cubecraft is going to change children's minds, and if they do I think it would more be in a way of panic. They could possibly say something like to not make them panic:
*Corona Epidemic*
Please, stay safe and try to avoid physical contact with other people. Try to wash your hands often and put your elbow in front of your mouth when coughing/sneezing. Don't panic and play CubeCraft Games:cool:

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
put your hands in front of your mouth when coughing/sneezing.
That's exactly what's causing it. If you sneeze and/or cough in your hands, then you're taking the risk of infecting others with the virus as the virus can live on objects for up to ten days. The chance of someone touching what you did is great then. Instead, you should sneeze/cough in your elbow. This decreases the chance of it spreading when you have it.

ItzNoLIama

Jan 25, 2020
Belgium
That's exactly what's causing it. If you sneeze and/or cough in your hands, then you're taking the risk of infected others with the virus as the virus can live on objects for up to ten days. The chance of someone touching what you did is great then. Instead, you should sneeze/cough in your elbow. This decreases the chance of it spreading when you have it.
Sorry, I did actually mean elbow:) I have modified it. Thank you for telling.

Reactions: Hoshi

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
as the virus can live on objects for up to ten days.
I'm not sure where you got this information, but no virus can survive outside living organism for that much, with few exceptions like norovirus (which can only survive on surfaces IF conditions are perfect). COVID-19 can surive up to 3 days on plastic and stee. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.09.20033217v1.full.pdf
We found that viable virus 36 could be detected in aerosols up to 3 hours post aerosolization, up to 4 hours on copper, up to 24 hours on 37 cardboard and up to 2-3 days on plastic and stainless steel. HCoV-19 and SARS-CoV-1 exhibited similar 38 half-lives in aerosols, with median estimates around 2.7 hours. Both viruses show relatively long viability 39 on stainless steel and polypropylene compared to copper or cardboard: the median half-life estimate for 40 HCoV-19 is around 13 hours on steel and around 16 hours on polypropylene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dohaa and CubeTale

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not sure where you got this information, but no virus can survive outside living organism for that much, with few exceptions like norovirus (which can only survive on surfaces IF conditions are perfect). COVID-19 can surive up to 3 days on plastic and stee. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.09.20033217v1.full.pdf
We found that viable virus 36 could be detected in aerosols up to 3 hours post aerosolization, up to 4 hours on copper, up to 24 hours on 37 cardboard and up to 2-3 days on plastic and stainless steel. HCoV-19 and SARS-CoV-1 exhibited similar 38 half-lives in aerosols, with median estimates around 2.7 hours. Both viruses show relatively long viability 39 on stainless steel and polypropylene compared to copper or cardboard: the median half-life estimate for 40 HCoV-19 is around 13 hours on steel and around 16 hours on polypropylene.
Still, that’s a long time.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
In today's Server Capacity Update, Marco stated that it isn't our position to advise on anything related to Coronavirus and COVID-19.
Thank you for the suggestion and the good intentions behind it, but I'll be locking the thread.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/server-capacity-update.228656/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom