Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
Hi, I made a clutch montage from cubecraft the bridge where i did some insane clutches hope you will enjoy.
What i also want to say is that when i was recording the clips sometimes when i shoot at the powerups the arrow would deflect so can they please fix that.

Last edited:

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Thank you very much, how do you think I can improve my videos
I completely like it the way it is. The only thing I would change, is to make he video a bit longer. I know that im not doing longer videos too, but its just more content to watch. Your video is still really good, even if it is 2 minutes long

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
I completely like it the way it is. The only thing I would change, is to make he video a bit longer. I know that im not doing longer videos too, but its just more content to watch. Your video is still really good, even if it is 2 minutes long
yeah i know but i am in the exam period so i did not have so much time to make a video but I will remember your advice. thanks!!!

D

Deleted member 347571

Hi! You got some insane clutches, your video overall is very fun to watch. I do want to suggest you to post your thread in the right place since this is not the right place to post your content, you can post your content here. ^_^ https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/creations.96/

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
That is amazing! Did you practice this or just learn this overtime? Cause I would never be able to learn that xD
I played bridge a lot I am almost at 500 wins. When I started butterflyclicking I could do some insane clutches so that was the perfect time to make a montage!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom