Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
Hi, I made a clutch montage from cubecraft the bridge where i did some insane clutches hope you will enjoy.
What i also want to say is that when i was recording the clips sometimes when i shoot at the powerups the arrow would deflect so can they please fix that.

Last edited:

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Thank you very much, how do you think I can improve my videos
I completely like it the way it is. The only thing I would change, is to make he video a bit longer. I know that im not doing longer videos too, but its just more content to watch. Your video is still really good, even if it is 2 minutes long

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
I completely like it the way it is. The only thing I would change, is to make he video a bit longer. I know that im not doing longer videos too, but its just more content to watch. Your video is still really good, even if it is 2 minutes long
yeah i know but i am in the exam period so i did not have so much time to make a video but I will remember your advice. thanks!!!

D

Deleted member 347571

Hi! You got some insane clutches, your video overall is very fun to watch. I do want to suggest you to post your thread in the right place since this is not the right place to post your content, you can post your content here. ^_^ https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/creations.96/

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
That is amazing! Did you practice this or just learn this overtime? Cause I would never be able to learn that xD
I played bridge a lot I am almost at 500 wins. When I started butterflyclicking I could do some insane clutches so that was the perfect time to make a montage!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom