Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So I fought the Conjurer in Magic & Mayhem RPG, and I was supposed to get a wand. I didn't. Also, I somehow beat the boss in like 2 seconds. And now I can't go back into the portal to refight it. There are many other bugs like I can't open my inventory and my data won't load. If you guys could fix these bugs, that would be great, thanks!

D

Deleted member 584093

So I fought the Conjurer in Magic & Mayhem RPG, and I was supposed to get a wand. I didn't. Also, I somehow beat the boss in like 2 seconds. And now I can't go back into the portal to refight it. There are many other bugs like I can't open my inventory and my data won't load. If you guys could fix these bugs, that would be great, thanks!

It doesn’t even work for me

Reactions: megalovania62791

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
It doesn’t even work for me
A Level 20 Water Wand !!?? I didn't expect that from you Organic. At least it should be Level 50. Lol.
Screenshot_20210822_042135.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Silco

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
I Have A Level 120 Water Wand Now, Lol.View attachment 199993
Btw do u know anything about not being able to do the boss fight cause uhh well when I get to the conjurer the second he takes damage my game freezes and I get kicked out I’m not sure if it has to do with my laptop being damaged but it might cause it started happening after the laptop damage cause I did it that day before and I lost but then after I just got kicked out

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Btw do u know anything about not being able to do the boss fight cause uhh well when I get to the conjurer the second he takes damage my game freezes and I get kicked out I’m not sure if it has to do with my laptop being damaged but it might cause it started happening after the laptop damage cause I did it that day before and I lost but then after I just got kicked out
I have seen many people reporting that problem recently. I guess the development team is working on a fix for it.

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
Doe VIP need money or can u get it other ways besides gifts
Nope, Only Way To Get VIP Levels Is Through Purchasing Cubecraft Content Which Means You Have To Spend Money. You Can Purchase Any Cubecraft Content To Get Specific Number Of Points ( IDK What It's Called Exactly. ) Which Would Make You Get VIP Levels, The More You Buy: The Higher VIP Levels You Get. BTW, Cubecraft Ranks Offers The Most Points.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Does VIP need money or can u get it other ways besides gifts
There is an NPC at the spawn where you can check how much VIP experience you have and how much you need to reach the next level. Purchasing any rank gives 750 VIP experience, and to reach the next level you need 300 VIP experience if I'm not wrong.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There is an NPC at the spawn where you can check how much VIP experience you have and how much you need to reach the next level. Purchasing any rank gives 750 VIP experience, and to reach the next level you need 300 VIP experience if I'm not wrong.
You need more VIP experience every time you unlock a new VIP level.

Top Bottom