Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sethanas

Sep 18, 2021
Apparently the gates are broken now, too? This is beyond ridiculous. Did they even test this?

Some players showed me how to clip through the gates. We actually got to the boss and for once I didn't get disconnected. But even at level 370 the boss was dropping me way too fast. We got him down about 20% before both dying (only two of us stuck around)

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
Nope, Only Way To Get VIP Levels Is Through Purchasing Cubecraft Content Which Means You Have To Spend Money. You Can Purchase Any Cubecraft Content To Get Specific Number Of Points ( IDK What It's Called Exactly. ) Which Would Make You Get VIP Levels, The More You Buy: The Higher VIP Levels You Get. BTW, Cubecraft Ranks Offers The Most Points.
Looks like I’m gonna have to wait another 3 years before my mom lets me spend money on Minecraft server I’m getting Minecraft Java for my birthday if I get a good report card at them end of this school year cause my b-day is 2 weeks after school ends and I’m in 5th grade

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom