Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ponyah

Novice Member
Feb 14, 2017
Germany
I hope Bingo will come back. It was the only reason for me to come on the server because it was completely unique and I never saw a game like it. It was strategic very skill based and teached many players MC-Vanilla stuff. It had aspects of parkour, vanilla (fast crafting, knowledge etc), strategy and PvE. I dont see why it got removed. Lobbies all around the clock started and I could play it allways. I REALLY hope we get it back.

Aregcraft

Oct 2, 2018
Why? What is good? Only NPCs? Delete arcada, minerware, beta lobby, battle zone, speed egg wars, experemental egg wars and more BEST games on Cubecraft
and many GOOD LOBBYS for mini-games!!! it's ISN'T GOOD JOBE why? I VOSH THAT MINI-GAMES COME BACK OR OLD CUBECRAFT!!! :(
#ComeBackOldCubecraft OR #VeryBadUpdate

Reactions: Marliies

precisi0n

Aug 2, 2017
eh cool, I am obsidian and I had plus membership for a month or two just to support you guys in developing minerware & bingo (the only two games I played) and now you just removed them. Wish I could refund my rank.

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
Rust In Peace: MineWare:( This was a pretty alsem game...
Rust In Peace: Arcade:( Some of those minigames where really much fun...
Rust In Peace: SurvivalGames:( I' Loved to play this with my sister...
Rust In Peace: Blockwars:( Just that good, old strategy game...

WHY DID YOU GUYS DO THIS!!!
please turn it back...

YouCantGetMe

Oct 3, 2018
i hate u guys! the server is going bad if the dont reset it i leave tis server and i say it to my friends that they have to leave becouse this server sucks i hope u read this becouse i am so angry that i can pull off al of ur heads! :(((

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Lets see what was the good things that was removed.
Gamemode Lobbies
Arcade Gone
Minerware Gone
Block Wars Gone
Survival Games is removed but Skywars is kinda like it
Quick Compass for Navigation Gone
Look these things that was removed was great, and as a result, people are leaving the server, If MANAGEMENT doesn't do anything this server is going to die out faster than the Frenchmen Retreating towards the fields of Dunkirk

The Bad Things added to this update
The Manikins to select the games, and as of that the Menus are super clunky now, hard to manage now

Reactions: Lilleh__

Luuwk

Jun 26, 2018
Sooo... here goes my rant.

First of all I wanted to say, what is this? People tell me this is meant to get more/new people? However new people with a stone rank cant even select a map to play. How is it motivating for people without ranks to play this server if they cant even choose if they want in a 2 map or a 8 map. Its very unfair for people without the money to get ranks.

Then about the games that got removed. Some of them werent even dead to begin with? Such as minerware you could easily play if you wanted to? Also arcade, I have played over thousands of games there. Arcade was completely fine until all those 'big updates'. When arcade was still a skating map thing, lots of people played it. It was fun there where alot of games and no trouble starting. They almost EVERYTHING of that arcade already got removed. So people got used to the new pretty bad and not much to do arcade. I liked line dash and tnt run. It was still playable after that stupid update. But then ANOTHER 'big update' for arcade came rolling in causing arcade to even die more slowly... They designed a rotation system causing people who at that moment didnt have their game displayed lose interesest and stopped. Its stupid arcade was so fine until cube ruined it with updates.. Instead of looking into that arcade got removed completely. Which leaves me and my almost 6000 wins and alot of time empty. It feels harsh to playersto remove games they spend time on without even saying something like 'hey where gunna remove this game enjoy ur last moments'. If they did that people could atleast screen their stats or play one last time. The fact that they ignore their players this hard is very noticable to see in this update.

Anyways about the looks of this update. It looks tbh bad. Like this server got made yesterday. The thing with the humans where u click on sounds nice looks good but what is it around them? It looks like it got made in about 2 minutes before the update. They were like 'oh we need to make something behind it fast'. Cubecraft is already laggy and they now decided to crush everyone in the same spaces. The different lobbies gave a feeling of the game, like a theme. Now its alljust so random?I really really start to get the feeling this server only thinks about the money. If they wouldve listened to their real players who played this server daily for advice, they wouldnt be so dead rn. The server is slowly dying of their mistakes and they helplessly try to fix it with updates NOBODY asked for. I wished they look at the feedback of people like me and think that maybe they did wrong here and in the past with for example arcade. They shouldnt go down in games they should offer more arcade/minerware where unique a way to get players to their server because they had something other didnt. Now you (as a player without any ranks whos new) can better go to a server that offers more for free and doesnt have you pay to choose what map or team count u want.

And another thing for people who payed such as myself. Some people payed to vote in their favorite game that might have been removed rn without telling. Its rude to me, i payed to also vote in line dash. I wish i could get my money back right now because i dont really see myself playing on this server daily anymore. Since this server doesnt care about these people at all and rather listen to money cashing in.

Anyways, it feels like this server wasted money and time from me with these removals of games i spend days on. Im not even gonna get to see my last results of them.

x3nico

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2017
Under a bridge
My opinion about this update.

This update is one of the worst ones that has ever been done. You removed some great games that made the server unique because they didn't have a lot of players. Well, Parkour isn't deleted? Parkour has a maximum amount of 50 players playing it at the same time. And you did remove Minerware, which had so many more players than Parkour?

You also removed Arcade, which wasn't played a lot of course, because of your big 'updates' that just made everything worse. I liked arcade before the 2 newest games were introduced and the other ones were placed in a rotation system. So think of this: you like to play the game Line Dash and then suddenly the rotation system changes it to another game and you cant play your favourite game again for a long time.

People also lost their wins and their interest in the server. Because one of the biggest servers (which it isn't anymore) only has 6 games. The server itself is also very laggy, so the idea of putting everyone into 1 lobby isn't that good. The staffs also tell the community that a lot of people like this 'update'. That's just a lie because everyone in the lobby is sad because their favourite games are removed and I haven't seen any other positive reactions so far.

The last thing is: you want to attract more people? That's not gonna work with unoriginal games and not being able to choose a map without purchasing a rank. And did you see that you've lost a lot of players? Before the 'update' there were around 4000 players online in the afternoon, right now it's rare to see 2000 players online.

Think about the choice that you've made, and maybe consider undoing it.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 148871
Hello CubeCrafters!

It's been a while since I got to write an update but here we go.

Here's the TL;DR: We're removing games that had little to no players and have redesigned the lobby. If you'd like to know more read on!

We're aware that there are going to be players of the games we've removed who are very disappointed but we also think that you'll appreciate the fact that getting those games to start took a long long time and in some cases was impossible. We've tried to make sure that there is a balance between combat orientated games and games that are popular without combat. The last slot (currently "???") will be taken up by a featured game. Any guesses on what our first one might be?

Currently available in the new lobby is:
  • Tower Defence
  • Lucky Islands
  • SkyWars
  • EggWars
  • PvP
  • Parkour
  • ???????

It's been a long time coming for us to clean up all the mini-games we have and make the network both more manageable for us and better for players. With the decrease generally in the number of Minecraft Java players we've decided now is the right time. For the longtime CubeCraft players put yourself in the shoes of a new player who's joining the network for the first time (yes there are still a fair few of those!). If they joined one of our less popular games then they may have to wait quite a while for it to start. In fact that game may never start, which would be a very frustrating player experience. Decreasing the number of total games allows them to be full more of the time and make sure they begin quickly. We have had a similar experience on Bedrock and players can get in to a game quickly with it starting regularly.

Fewer games means that we can also focus on improvements to those games. I know that it frustrates members of the community when they suggest something, get feed back and even receive the "Escalated" tag but then not see it in the game weeks or even months after. The main reason for this is time and resource. Many people who want to help seem to think that both of these are unlimited (or at least more than we have). To provide continuous updates for 41 different games (as single and team modes are different code wise) as a team of 7 developers is impossible. This has changed in recent months as we also started working on the Bedrock versions of our games too. The only way that it is feasible for us to continue is to decrease the number of games we have allowing more of our developers a chance to work on them.

It's worth noting that just because a lot of games are going to be unavailable we're not simply deleting them. For now we'll be showing them off on a 2 week rotating basis through the Featured Game area. This is also where we'll show off our seasonal games. We've already decided what our first featured game will be and we're looking forward to releasing it, however we'd like to hear which games you want to see after that. Leave us a comment below with your vote! (Unless it's BlockBand, that's not coming back).

There are some negatives of the new lobby system. For now we've removed the compass so you will have to walk and hit the NPC you want to play however we've also taken the redesign as an opportunity to add in a lot of other quality of life updates:
  • There are no longer lots of different lobbies each with their own layouts meaning we can focus builders on new game maps etc.
  • All players will pass through the main lobby making it easier to find people you want to play with.
  • The old leaderboards are gone and are now in a menu meaning we can show the top 200 players not just the top 5!
  • Game shops are now available in the main lobby (accessed via the book in your inventory).
  • The Lucky Islands resource pack is now optional.
  • You can see the player counts for each game from the lobby.
  • New duel settings! Right click on a player to challenge them (disable-able in settings).
  • New Lobby Parkour and Vortex Jump.
  • New Chest Chaser and Relic Hunter locations.
  • Redesigned Main Lobby (we made it a little smaller so it's easier to find things!)

Now that's the main negative out of the way, let's talk about some of the new features and changes!

Just like the Bedrock version of CubeCraft we have now added NPCs to our main lobby that you can use to select a game. All the functionality is still there that you would expect such as being able to select maps as a premium user.

Left clicking on an NPC will bring up the menu for that game. From here you can click on the game's item to jump in to a game or (if you have a rank that allows it) right click the icon to select a map. For games with more than one version (for example team and solo) you will see two icons.

In the bottom right you can also see a map. Clicking on this will show your statistics for that game.

This is where you'll be able to find our seasonal games (with one coming soon ;)) and out of season they'll be a different game every 2 weeks. We'll be announcing them in advance so you'll know what's available when. We'll also be opening up a poll every now and again for you guys to vote on the games you want to see here. Who knows, maybe if a game is consistently popular it might get a permanent zone...

View attachment 148872
That's everything I think. A lot to digest and no doubt a lot to get used to! I hope that you can all understand the reasons behind this and I look forward to seeing which games get chosen to be featured. The new leaderboard system is also interesting... but that's for another, future, post!

See you all in game :D
Parkour is kind of dead please do remove it and fill it with something worth its slot

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom