Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sanjana

Apr 27, 2018
Its sad that speed eggwars is gone! Like plz set it back because it was a goodgame to play if you dont like normal!

sanjana

Apr 27, 2018
Like i'm a bit dissapointed or smh
I will use Speed Eggwars as one of the missing games
If you dont like normal eggwars there was always speed eggwars so you could made a choice.
But now its game and its only Normal
I miss the lobbys i miss minerware speed eggwars and all the another games little very dissapointed sorry.

sanjana

Apr 27, 2018
If you want to set a game back,
do like all the games thats been missing so you can look what people like or not
Its not like, Its non-populair so we could remove it.
Some people from like minerware or SpeedEgg had some fun and its maybe a nonpopulair game but its fun and you could always choose at egg,;Normal or speed.
So set the games back plz.
Bit disappointed sorry

stoupiid

Oct 2, 2018
Earth
namemc.com
Well...I don't know what to say really. I spent 2 years playing Blockwars and really enjoyed the game. When I came on and saw it had been removed I was very disappointed. I wouldn't really classify it as "little players play it" game. I'm sure many people are saying the same thing but I would consider rethinking it.

Reactions: God. and LibeTy

ThatGoldFish

Aug 5, 2018
NOOOOOOOO!!!!
Speed EggWars! all my wins are gone! i played this game Always it was my favourite game on cubecraft… now its gone! :'(
I think the server is going to lose lots of players by this new update. BRING EggWars back! please!! :'(

Reactions: Andyyy

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hm, welp, may Quake Craft rest in peace.

and minerware was more popular than parkour, just saying

Reactions: God.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
The cull was overdue, and hopefully it'll breathe fresh air into the server.
I’m speechless...
BlockWars wasn’t so dead...
I went on it a week ago. There were two other players in the main lobby and no one in games for either mode.
Wow you end of destroy cubecraft.
Less than 1000 players
Congratulations
If you think this update ended the server, why don't you just quit?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If you think this update ended the server, why don't you just quit?
Okay this is genuinely the last thing I post here for real now I promise 100% like legit this time or sue me k anyways:

This is a terrible mentality to have, sorry. They've just put the server on the chopping block, taking away many people's favourite games, and you're telling one of the few remaining members of the community to quit because they so much as showed disappointment. Try getting people to see the good in this update, it could make a genuine difference.

For example:
-Cleaner menus
-More centralised player-base, as people won't be scattered across dozens of different lobbies anymore
-More community-driven content in the future, the very thing we've all been asking for since forever
-Games aren't necessarily gone forever, just put on extended hiatus

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Okay this is genuinely the last thing I post here for real now I promise 100% like legit this time or sue me k anyways:

This is a terrible mentality to have, sorry. They've just put the server on the chopping block, taking away many people's favourite games, and you're telling one of the few remaining members of the community to quit because they so much as showed disappointment. Try getting people to see the good in this update, it could make a genuine difference.

For example:
-Cleaner menus
-More centralised player-base, as people won't be scattered across dozens of different lobbies anymore
-More community-driven content in the future, the very thing we've all been asking for since forever
-Games aren't necessarily gone forever, just put on extended hiatus
I think that was the worst thing I've ever said here. Its not what I think, idk why I said it. Was I high? Can't remember taking anything.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom