Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sparrowke

Oct 2, 2018
I made an account just to post my 'opinion'.

Quote 1:We've tried to make sure that there is a balance between combat orientated games and games that are popular without combat.
Really?
All of the games are now pvp games. Accept parcours.
So people who bought a rank to play games like: survival, arcade, bingo, minerware, freebuild (non pvp-games) well, let's forget about those players shall we?
They've invested, but let's skip that part.
Saying these games are all dead, is incorrect! Even at 2 am we were able to play bingo, EVERY night!
So dead? I don't think so. Less players, maybe? But then let's be honest: it's only to cut back on money.
Servers that have to be paid, so let's shut them down and tell people it's because of the have to wait, maybe a few minutes... The horror of waiting.

Quote 2: For the longtime CubeCraft players put yourself in the shoes of a new player who's joining the network for the first time (yes there are still a fair few of those!). If they joined one of our less popular games then they may have to wait quite a while for it to start.
So there we have it: NEW players, even if they are the minority… The players who have supported the server, spend money on ranks, gifts and so on... Again, let's skip them, the new ones will make us money.
Isn't it the point of helping new players? Maybe explaining the game when they join? I don't think waiting for a few moments/minutes is so terrible?
Your argument is: now they will join the other games, 'cause we've decreased the number of total available games.
Maybe a few of them, but believe me, al lot of players will quit!

Quote 3: Now we can improve our games, developers will have the time to do so.
There a much easier way to do so: take a gamemode offline, maybe even a month, make sure you get the updates needed: tadaaa gamemode updated & happy players. Because you only take 1 or 2 gamemodes down at once.
Actually updates en coding never happens on the mainserver, but a testserver. So not even needed to get it completely offline, unless a total recode is necessary.

I do understand that java vs bedrock has giving everyone a lot of headaches.
But this is something 80% of the players don't realize.

The NPC I think is a good choice.
Gives less problems, and is an easy way to connect to the desired gamemode.
No negatives there.
Although for staff, it will be a lot harder to control your main chats, because you're putting a lot of players in 1 lobby at the same time.
I do know what I'm talking about (I'm staff myself, but not on cube) ;)

And last but not least.
We (my friends, also a few staffmembers and I) have Always enjoyed cube soooo much!
After being 'at work' ourselves we Always played Bingo. This was our way of a relaxing moment at the end of the day!
I hate to think that these moments are gone. Because, all of us, don't play any of the other games (only Bingo, minerware en sometimes arcade)

So I really do hope that management will take these thing in consideration.
Because we really enjoyed our time at cube. We're all rankers, but for us (for now) no more cube.

Please don't leave negative comments on this post. Like a said: this is my opinion which I liked to get across to the staffs/admins/developers.

Thank you and kind regards

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
People instead of criticizing this update should give positive ideas on how to improve it. Just saying “bring back old cube” won’t help at all rather than just causing spam which is only gonna result in people getting banned. Some just don’t understand.:cube_light:;)

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
PEOPLE ARE CRAZY ON LOBBY ahhhhhhhhh.......
somebody swearing the update, other asking where is minerware (poor guy) other sending the link of this page etc

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It is sad to see some good games go but I can clearly deze that there is no point in keeping them. I hope that they new layout Will work out great!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
LOL. Are you for real?

People should be able to hate this update and not give positive ideas if they don't want to. Spamming is one thing but I'm not going to be like Cubecraft is the best thing ever all the time. Its also sad you can be banned for having a different opinion. I mean someone could spam something different and get warrned. But for some reason you get banned for the same thing elsewhere.
He didnt tell you to be positive all the time, he clearly said if you are going to be negative you should also provide some insight into what you want to change because that's how change happens. Just being like "this update sucks" doesn't really help at all.

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
The update is so nice, but absolutely I'm going to miss BINGO, SPEED EGGWARS and ARCADE GAMES, someone else is going to miss them?, I hope the staff to bring it back one day in the future, but everything else is so cool good job Staff, I regain faith in you after this, I CAME BACK TO THE GAME AT 100%!!!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
He didnt tell you to be positive all the time, he clearly said if you are going to be negative you should also provide some insight into what you want to change because that's how change happens. Just being like "this update sucks" doesn't really help at all.

Well go back before the update is probably the best so...

I mean seriously there is maybe 1 positive thing about this update.

D

Deleted member 352903

Did you guys know these games will probably come back at some point? (I hope so) ("rotation system")

Reactions: God. and Story
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom