Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vicholb

Jul 31, 2015
I feel that this idea could greatly improve cubecraft
This is the idea of the infiltrators It is that some people of the staff make other accounts (or change their own account) with another name another skin and also that they do not have the prefix that says MOD But they play games and if they see a hacker bans it (that's why it infiltrates because it's a mod but nobody knows it's a mod)

I remain to answer the staff

-xXVicholbProXx

L

Lepzi

This is not really needed knowing staff can go invisible where you can't see them in tab s the hacker will just think they left.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I don't see the point to this since we have a working Anti-Cheat
That doesn't mean hackers stop hacking, they're still out there.

On topic:
No, I have said this before so I will just repeat myself again,
For mods it's like 20x more efficient to do reports made by players than to go into games and spectate them themselves, so no, this won't work.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This is like disneys secret service, effective but i dont think needed, we have players for that "staff" cant do everything some of which we have to do ourselves

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i have suggested something like this

The staff all have a command that does /hiderank and it hides their rank in every lobby and game as well as tab but it doesnt hide their prefix so they cant talk if they want to watch players and get asked to watch a certain player in like PVP or something and they need to follow them and stuff

U

Unipotato

i have suggested something like this

The staff all have a command that does /hiderank and it hides their rank in every lobby and game as well as tab but it doesnt hide their prefix so they cant talk if they want to watch players and get asked to watch a certain player in like PVP or something and they need to follow them and stuff

Player reports are 10x more efficient.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom