Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
LOL @xXIIIIIIXx you're not good. you have 10 times more wins than me on pvp. And you are much worse than me. Nothing at the top is about being good. It's all about playing a lot. I have always won against you and will continue to do so. :) You haven't won a single duel yet, don't go whining.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I still remember back when TooDeadly, Lez, were some of the top PVPers, They, were good and hard to fight against. No idea about this list as I've never fought them so. But considering I haven't been PVPing a lot lately, I'd probably die within seconds.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
LOL @xXIIIIIIXx you're not good. you have 10 times more wins than me on pvp. And you are much worse than me. Nothing at the top is about being good. It's all about playing a lot. I have always won against you and will continue to do so. :) You haven't won a single duel yet, don't go whining.
lie but I’m giving up.You are too crazy,I can’t deal with you in any way

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
lie but I’m giving up.You are too crazy,I can’t deal with you in any way
Okii so I know that about the entire forums has turned against you, but I must say that it’s a very adult thing of you to end the discussion. That’s why I gave you a like. Just wanted to spread some positivity towards you as everything seems so negative and I think you made the right choice to do so. Like you already said to him that he wins more fights, but he keeps continuing. He is in the wrong, you’re doing everything right!

PapaSam

Jul 13, 2019
A list like this represents a very small section of good pvp peeps, so y'all don't need to be getting salty over one person's opinion. If you're not on this list, it doesn't make you any less good and it's not an attack if someone doesn't recognise you here.

I'm sure everyone here is good at pvp. :)

Reactions: Marieke2001

RandomAcc

Sep 1, 2019
I made the list using players from FFA that is why some of you might not know them.
To my opinion the best way to gauge skill is from FFA or Duels better were the kits are the same.
I have seen all these people fight each other (same kit), I have fought them myself and I have heard the opinion of other pvpers too.

Overall it is good to have opposing opinions, though if you want to test yourself the accuracy of the list ask any of this people to pvp them or watch this video:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom