Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAcc

Sep 1, 2019
This is solely just my own judgement on who are the best pvpers of 2019.

1. TryH4rdd
2. michaelcycle00
3. SuchSkills_Mx
4. Bqnnyy
5. Kyzide
6. iDexy
7. Bartty
8. zzappie
9. pavvie
10. giacca02

I will also include the links to their channels (of those who do have of course) so you can see by yourselves.

TryH4rdd: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYfdZaHq6YeblcYy-nZvW3A
michaelcycle00: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqbaBE8w1EDrxpPMSTvdQWA
SuchSkills_Mx: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVYbPy9qsJjZ3GHrtEUcoVw
Bqnnyy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtY9NkiLLhcEaIXEEqdgCAg
Kyzide: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-FEq0RLTUFrstqtQBOaLQ
giacca02: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL_f98w7STA8zLBVciU08Xg

Last edited:

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
from some people I never heard of. Which you think is the best. This is everyone's opinion. And if you lie down, it is already playing to your advantage. You cannot decide who is the best top 10. Everyone has their better plays at that time. I have already played against certain people in PvP. And some of them I recognize their name. Only those are really not that good in my opinion. But that depends on everyone's opinion.

RandomAcc

Sep 1, 2019
from some people I never heard of. Which you think is the best. This is everyone's opinion. And if you lie down, it is already playing to your advantage. You cannot decide who is the best top 10. Everyone has their better plays at that time. I have already played against certain people in PvP. And some of them I recognize their name. Only those are really not that good in my opinion. But that depends on everyone's opinion.

Appreciate the feedback, but I do have some questions.

Isn't this my opinon? Why can't I have a personal take on who are the best?
Did you believe you or someone else had to take a place in the list?
Do you believe someone is worse than I thought?

You can share it here. Maybe I can modify it.

TryH4rdd

Mar 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "Cesaer, post: 1068791, lid: 417223"] van sommige mensen waar ik nog nooit van heb gehoord. Wat jij denkt dat het beste is. Dit is de mening van iedereen. En als je gaat liggen, speelt het al in je voordeel. Je kunt niet beslissen wie de beste top 10 is. Iedereen speelt op dat moment beter. Ik heb al tegen bepaalde mensen in PvP gespeeld. En sommigen van hen herken ik hun naam. Alleen die zijn naar mijn mening echt niet zo goed. Maar dat hangt af van de mening van iedereen. [/ QUOTE]
we can 1v1 sometime and see whos better my discord is TryH4rdd#5467 tell me if you wanna 1v1

zAkumq

Jan 7, 2019
michael lags*
Suchskills lags
Bunny lags
zzappie is better than dex
kyzide apparently "cheats" and he also lost to blank

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Mmmhhh, someone is salty they didn't make the list?

ImJoren

Novice Member
May 11, 2018
@xXIIIIIIXx, when you beats someone and ay under the video of zain (‘ImJoren is easy, i beat him with 2.5 - 3 hp).and you play to ImJoren and LOSE with 4 hp? When you have to much self confidence and are salty on discord to me. Ok

@xXIIIIIIXx you have challenged me under his videos. jeent lost from me with 4 hp. you are going to say that you won while I caught you twice? You've been challenging me under his videos and I told you I couldn't be your friend. And now you say I challenge you on discord? why do people always have to lie. I do not get it anymore. If only people were honest. but no, people cannot stand their loss. Everyone wants to be the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
@xXIIIIIIXx, when you beats someone and ay under the video of zain (‘ImJoren is easy, i beat him with 2.5 - 3 hp).and you play to ImJoren and LOSE with 4 hp? When you have to much self confidence and are salty on discord to me. Ok
@xXIIIIIIXx you have challenged me under his videos. jeent lost from me with 4 hp. you are going to say that you won while I caught you twice? You've been challenging me under his videos and I told you I couldn't be your friend. And now you say I challenge you on discord? why do people always have to lie. I do not get it anymore. If only people were honest. but no, people cannot stand their loss. Everyone wants to be the best.
ok.
(seriously this is no big deal, it's pvp on a minecraft server, no need to blow this all up lol)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Sometimes I win sometimes you (mostly) do.If you can chill a bit everything will be better

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
michael lags*
Suchskills lags
Bunny lags
zzappie is better than dex
kyzide apparently "cheats" and he also lost to blank

How does lag have anything to do with skill? These guy probably beat you and you got salty and called them “laggers.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom