Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpticROBBAN

Apr 5, 2016
Ohio
i have idea for cool game for lobby when you waiting for friend or something. you have a stick in ur in your hand and when you hit other people in lobbyes they get one day ban from server. You can also only use this stick 2 times a day so not many people are ban from server but dw you can come back to the server after one day and with this stick we can also ban players that are stupid.
this stick is a donator perk.
if you think this id good idea click like pls. also pls say good things from me so i can get admin or even owner of cubecraft!!! Help meee ty

Reactions: BabyBoy and Pandaa

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
srsly? Banning people for no reason?

no-way-gif-gifs.gif

82379-how-about-no-gif-Kurt-GLEE-N6Eq.gif

9GTPnhA.gif

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
May i be positive and good here (im not lying): No no no, this is against the EULA. This may be the worst suggestion i've saw before.
Why would a donator ban a random stoned player? How fair is that, not happening sir.

Reactions: ItzDelano
B

Britney Spears

1.) Against the EULA
2.) Don't tell people to like your post , they will do it if they like what you told in it.
3.) Donators will Never get the permissions to ban people from the server no matter how much you've donated ,and that is how it (hopefully) stays.
4.) You can't become a admin or owner by posting things , the only thing you can do is apply for helper and get promoted (which would take a very long time because they don't promote you to admin that fast)
5.) how in the world could getting hit by stick from a donator and getting banned for a day be a good suggestion , this idea could get abused in so many ways.

I think that i've answered everything you want to know about your suggestion :)
Lock ? @Stefanvld

Reactions: HackersDontWin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom