Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is UHC worth while to update? Or is it a waste of time?

• Total voters

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
UHC
I have 3 suggestions for uhc. As we all know, uhc is basically dead, barely anyone plays it. There is currently 7455 players on cube craft, there is a whopping 6 players in the uhc lobby and about 4 players in the pre-game lobby as of the making of this thread.

UHC Voting Options
The following voting options are from my more rank perks thread* (don't leave a comment as it is more then 2 weeks old). Here they are:

"More uhc voting options", gold rank or higher can vote for "double health" (Another row of hearts).
"Cut Clean", this is like speed uhc, but on a lot of other servers cut clean is a main thing in every uhc game (When you break an ore that can be smelted, it will auto smelt on break, also if you break gravel you will auto get flint).
"Hotter fire", when you're on fire you'll take 2x the damage, so lava bucket placement in pvp would be crucial.
"Free Gapples", when you pick up an apple it will turn into a golden apple, OR you can craft a golden apple with 4 gold (surround the apple with gold".
"Back Packs", this would be an amazing add to team mode, you can kinda alter it because its on a lot of uhc servers. Its basically if you're on team mode and this mode was voted, you can do /bp and it will open a chest on your screen, everyone shares this chest, so if a team mate asks for 2 diamonds you can do /bp and put it in the chest.
"Bare Bones", you can't mine diamonds and gold. You get a 5 diamonds by every kill and 4 gold.
"Ore Frenzy", you get random stuff by breaking a certain ore. (e.g. 64 arrows when you break coal.) "Random Votes", if you don't know what to vote for and you just want to have fun. What about if you had a random votes? So you click a item and it'll vote randomly!

Why should this be added?

• They'll spice up the game.
  • More voting options for gold ranks.

Remove Speed UHC or UHC
As I said in the introduction, UHC have barely any players. So I had this weird idea that might work (it's pretty stupid).
Remove speed uhc. Since the player base of UHC is so small. Why do we have 2 game modes? You can barely even start a game (unless you get a party or set up a UHC event). You can't just log on, go to a uhc game and play straight away. You have to wait ages, and most of the time people leave because they've been waiting too long. So we should remove one of the game modes, if the players don't go up. If the player base stays the same. Just remove UHC and replace it with a new game.

Add UHC to 1.8
I talked about this on the other thread. Add UHC or ANY game to 1.8. The 1.8 community is getting bored of egg wars and sky wars (they're both in the sky too). I think UHC for 1.8 would be perfect.
Before you start saying jajajjajajajajaja 1.8 is old**. All you do is spam click. 1.8 is just a cookie clicker jajajjajajajajajajja. Give it a chance.

End Notes
So, now you know my ideas to revive UHC or any 1.8 game in general. I hope you liked the suggestion. Comment me down suggestions to add or the thread or anything to improve it. jajjajjajajjajajajja

Bye,
Luzario_

*Sorry if there is spelling or grammar mistakes in the thread and in the UHC options. I just copied and pasted it.

Reactions: ThaDoggo
D

Deleted member 169486

**As said in the thread, just give 1.8 a chance. 1.8 Cube craft is just a sky wars network tbh. So I like to quote this:
OK, hear me out. I resented 1.9 pvp for the longest time, until I tried it and realized it wasn't that bad. The reason I don't like 1.8 pvp, is it rely's heavily on who gets the first hit in, and people with better swords/weapons almost always win, while with 1.9 pvp, someone with a worse weapon still has a chance.

Reactions: Luzario

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
OK, hear me out. I resented 1.9 pvp for the longest time, until I tried it and realized it wasn't that bad. The reason I don't like 1.8 pvp, is it rely's heavily on who gets the first hit in, and people with better swords/weapons almost always win, while with 1.9 pvp, someone with a worse weapon still has a chance.
I understand, I agree with what you said. I want to give 1.9 a try, I might like it who knows.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It shouldn't be removed, but it's definitely not worth updating in my opinion. Look at the game's history in CCG, a week after its original launch in 2014 and it was a ghost town. It was in testing for most of 2016, yet in a repeat of the past, the game was dead again after a week.

I can't speak for everybody, but I dislike it because Survival got old four years ago, and the length of games is a huge off-put considering the disappointing payout for winning. Hackers also run rampant, and often can't be caught due to X-Ray being totally client-side.

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
I'll tell you what the real problem of UHC:

1. Same seed. Same maps. Same ores position. Same estructures with more overpowered stuff... Everytime. 24h/365d. The games quickly become routine, and therefore boring. On the other hand, new players feel overwhelmed by the disadvantage so abysmal.
2. Customized maps (okay) but with a too much low ore spawn rate. Only stone, stone, stone, more stone. STONE STONE!.
3. Before the last update, when you makes a kill, you get a little regen effect... Now, the dead player drops a instant health splash potion that you can rarely pick up due to inventory waste (horrible in Speed mode).

...4. In a total of 5 games, 3 closed the server unexpectedly.

Simple as is. Btw, Speed mode is the best!

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
It shouldn't be removed, but it's definitely not worth updating in my opinion. Look at the game's history in CCG, a week after its original launch in 2014 and it was a ghost town. It was in testing for most of 2016, yet in a repeat of the past, the game was dead again after a week.

I can't speak for everybody, but I dislike it because Survival got old four years ago, and the length of games is a huge off-put considering the disappointing payout for winning. Hackers also run rampant, and often can't be caught due to X-Ray being totally client-side.
I haven't seen many hackers in UHC and they are easier to kill in UHC than other games because they are usually bad at avoiding damage. Xray is very inefficient because of the ore obfuscator. Winning a UHC is only disappointing if every other player dies to the environment.

1. Same seed. Same maps. Same ores position. Same estructures with more overpowered stuff... Everytime. 24h/365d. The games quickly become routine, and therefore boring. On the other hand, new players feel overwhelmed by the disadvantage so abysmal.
I don't think that's true. Even in the beginning the maps were changed once in a while and I think the ores change more often now.
Simple as is. Btw, Speed mode is the best!
No, speed mode is just weird. Normal mode would be way better if it worked.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Any new pvp game for 1.8 will do. I don't really care which. But I think uhc has potential for 1.8.
If we put uhc in 1.8 we enter a saturated market which will be gobbled by hypixel immediately. If cube actually made quality games they'd have a lot more players as they have no competition.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
UHC
I have 3 suggestions for uhc. As we all know, uhc is basically dead, barely anyone plays it. There is currently 7455 players on cube craft, there is a whopping 6 players in the uhc lobby and about 4 players in the pre-game lobby as of the making of this thread.

UHC Voting Options
The following voting options are from my more rank perks thread* (don't leave a comment as it is more then 2 weeks old). Here they are:

"More uhc voting options", gold rank or higher can vote for "double health" (Another row of hearts).
"Cut Clean", this is like speed uhc, but on a lot of other servers cut clean is a main thing in every uhc game (When you break an ore that can be smelted, it will auto smelt on break, also if you break gravel you will auto get flint).
"Hotter fire", when you're on fire you'll take 2x the damage, so lava bucket placement in pvp would be crucial.
"Free Gapples", when you pick up an apple it will turn into a golden apple, OR you can craft a golden apple with 4 gold (surround the apple with gold".
"Back Packs", this would be an amazing add to team mode, you can kinda alter it because its on a lot of uhc servers. Its basically if you're on team mode and this mode was voted, you can do /bp and it will open a chest on your screen, everyone shares this chest, so if a team mate asks for 2 diamonds you can do /bp and put it in the chest.
"Bare Bones", you can't mine diamonds and gold. You get a 5 diamonds by every kill and 4 gold.
"Ore Frenzy", you get random stuff by breaking a certain ore. (e.g. 64 arrows when you break coal.) "Random Votes", if you don't know what to vote for and you just want to have fun. What about if you had a random votes? So you click a item and it'll vote randomly!

Why should this be added?

• They'll spice up the game.
  • More voting options for gold ranks.

Remove Speed UHC or UHC
As I said in the introduction, UHC have barely any players. So I had this weird idea that might work (it's pretty stupid).
Remove speed uhc. Since the player base of UHC is so small. Why do we have 2 game modes? You can barely even start a game (unless you get a party or set up a UHC event). You can't just log on, go to a uhc game and play straight away. You have to wait ages, and most of the time people leave because they've been waiting too long. So we should remove one of the game modes, if the players don't go up. If the player base stays the same. Just remove UHC and replace it with a new game.

Add UHC to 1.8
I talked about this on the other thread. Add UHC or ANY game to 1.8. The 1.8 community is getting bored of egg wars and sky wars (they're both in the sky too). I think UHC for 1.8 would be perfect.
Before you start saying jajajjajajajajaja 1.8 is old**. All you do is spam click. 1.8 is just a cookie clicker jajajjajajajajajajja. Give it a chance.

End Notes
So, now you know my ideas to revive UHC or any 1.8 game in general. I hope you liked the suggestion. Comment me down suggestions to add or the thread or anything to improve it. jajjajjajajjajajajja

Bye,
Luzario_

*Sorry if there is spelling or grammar mistakes in the thread and in the UHC options. I just copied and pasted it.

I like the idea of adding more games to 1.8 and how small UHC is, but there is a simple solution:
Play with rubik while he is streaming :D
Of course that is a joke, but you know what I mean. Players will only play "dead games" when there is a "meaning to"
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom