Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 292706

Hello Everyone:)

I was thinking if CubeCraft staff team can add the gifting ability, so we can send cubelets and points and loot points to our friends that would be really useful.
:rolleyes:

Thanks! o_O

D

Deleted member 436996

No. In my opinion you've got to earn them by yourself, by sweating, by playing games.
This would totally ruin part of the fun of earning the things by yourself, being able to max out the "loot" without doing anything.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium

I was thinking if CubeCraft staff team can add the gifting ability, so we can send cubelets and points and loot points to our friends that would be really useful.

Thanks! o_O
Well I wouldn't like to have this, points and loot points are something that you have earned all by yourself thanks to staying active/playing games. Having this as a option means thta you can help a friend out who hasn't even played a single minute on the server and he already got everything thanks to you. This would also mean that you will make the game boring for your friends, they joined the game to play games and earn some stuff from it but if they already earned everything they will just lose their interest in the server and they will stop playing. In my opinion everyone needs to earn them by theirself because it is their task to stay active and play a lot of games to earn them and to stay interested in the game.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
No and yes, I personally would not use this.
I prefer to earn my cubelets and points myself, that makes playing games more competitive, instead of getting them for free and doing nothing for it.
You also have people who still like to share and receive it.
So I think, with the holidays alone, we can give cubelets and points to our friends. For example as a Christmas/Easter gift. :)
Greetings! ;)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
No. In my opinion you've got to earn them by yourself, by sweating, by playing games.
This would totally ruin part of the fun of earning the things by yourself, being able to max out the "loot" without doing anything.
Not only this,

Players could heavily abuse this by having infinite amounts of alts which could get infinite amounts of loot points through daily voting

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Not only this,

Players could heavily abuse this by having infinite amounts of alts which could get infinite amounts of loot points through daily voting
There are so many other problems this can cause (scamming disputes, alt farming...)
All those points are player specific, they are indications of your global progression.

Cubelets aren't a currency.

D

Deleted member 436996

Not only this,

That wouldn't work at all, if you don't have a pc for each alt.
Since you can only vote once per day.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
That wouldn't work at all, if you don't have a pc for each alt.
Since you can only vote once per day.
I have quickly tested this using my cousin's account: voting is per account, not per IP adress

There are so many other problems this can cause (scamming disputes, alt farming...)
All those points are player specific, they are indications of your global progression.

Cubelets aren't a currency.
This player is suggesting to be able to share cubelets and loot points, right? I don't really understand your comment

BlackSkinMan

Sep 2, 2018
Netherlands

Thanks! o_O
Maybe it's an idea to do this with double loot from Cubelets? You can choose 'Loot Points' or 'Give it to a friend'.:D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom