Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
damn u got me, but naw fr i did get false banned for the server crashing i sent in a appeal which has not been responded to yet, i was still blocked from joining till around 7pm at this point i can now join the server ill provide you with screenshots if nessesary. i also have nothing to gain from lying about a false ban bruh.
Not like that, but you have all the 'signs' of someone who got banned legit, so it's a bit like eeeh i doubt. But if you are false banned, go in discord and try to contact a dev or staff. Or someone like funkemunky or dumplog are sentinetal devs, so try to contact them.

Reactions: Challerer

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
ight, so i was playing a normal game of team lucky islands and was in the waiting lobby for the game to start when all the sudden everyone starts to lag out, and then the game crashes and i get banned for sential cheat detecion, my brother cant even play now since our ip is still blocked :/
same here, this is my 3rd day waiting for a review on my appeal ;/

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
Everyone who was banned by Sentinel because of this has been unbanned. Sorry I didn't get to your appeal quickly, there were a lot. I was just waiting until I could get an admin to unban everyone automatically with specific parameters. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Thread locked.

Reactions: Challerer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom