Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Challerer

Jun 5, 2020
prolly in a lucky islands lobby
ight, so i was playing a normal game of team lucky islands and was in the waiting lobby for the game to start when all the sudden everyone starts to lag out, and then the game crashes and i get banned for sential cheat detecion, my brother cant even play now since our ip is still blocked :/

Reactions: Keep Smiling

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
ight, so i was playing a normal game of team lucky islands and was in the waiting lobby for the game to start when all the sudden everyone starts to lag out, and then the game crashes and i get banned for sential cheat detecion, my brother cant even play now since our ip is still blocked :/
The only thing you can do right now is to appeal your ban.
For further info, then contact the sentinel developer via private conversation, so they can solve your issue.

Reactions: Challerer

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
If you appeal, you should be unbanned within 2 hours. I had that multiple times, and everytime got the ban time reset and unbanned within 2 (i think even 1) hours. And putting it on the forums has no use. YOu are supposed to appeal.

Challerer

Jun 5, 2020
If you appeal, you should be unbanned within 2 hours. I had that multiple times, and everytime got the ban time reset and unbanned within 2 (i think even 1) hours. And putting it on the forums has no use. YOu are supposed to appeal.
yeah, i appealed it around 14-16 hours ago and gotten no answer thats is why i resorted to the forums just to get some answers

Mqrre

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2020
Sweden
Appeal a honest appeal

Challerer

Jun 5, 2020
All his messages are also 'the moment you get banned falsely' . So i doubt he's legit.
damn u got me, but naw fr i did get false banned for the server crashing i sent in a appeal which has not been responded to yet, i was still blocked from joining till around 7pm at this point i can now join the server ill provide you with screenshots if nessesary. i also have nothing to gain from lying about a false ban bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom