Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
That awkward moment when you're trying to come up with an awkward moment, and people are expecting it to be an awkward moment. So, it ends up being even more awkward.

Reactions: Aimee2323

foxrocks2

Jun 1, 2014
that awkward moment when you realize you were dreaming and your kissing your pillow

foxrocks2

Jun 1, 2014
that awkward moment when you post twice in a row and you feel like the only one on... ;)
that awkward moment when your on a forum and minecraft has the red squiggly line underneath it, like seriously?
Man I could pump these out all day...

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
That awkward moment when you create your youtube account and misspell it to something very very bad...

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
That awkward moment when it's the end of the weekend and you relise its almost 11 pm and you did absolutely non of your homeworks so you keep procrastinating by thinking of sleeping or doing your homework....

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
My awkward moment was today ;p
i thought of this brilliant idea to get a bunch of people to give me build ideas to add to my builder application,
[which is still being worked on]
so since im a donator, i can change colors in my message. i made it look like i was messaging someone, and i said something like this; ''hello, do you have any build ideas for me plot?'' aanndd i sent it and a bunch of people including pink said 'no writing fake messages'
i didnt know ;o and it was purty embarrassing, buutt i did get some cool build ideas c; anyways, that was my embarrassing, silly, mistake.

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
My awkward moment was today ;p
i thought of this brilliant idea to get a bunch of people to give me build ideas to add to my builder application,
[which is still being worked on]
so since im a donator, i can change colors in my message. i made it look like i was messaging someone, and i said something like this; ''hello, do you have any build ideas for me plot?'' aanndd i sent it and a bunch of people including pink said 'no writing fake messages'
i didnt know ;o and it was purty embarrassing, buutt i did get some cool build ideas c; anyways, that was my embarrassing, silly, mistake.
It's ok, you still awesome >;3

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom