Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Looks like i need to save the day, once again =/ so i was dropping my dia sword and picking back up so this noob couldn't get it >=) just some casual noob teasing. Then, after about 4 noob teases later, a guy comes from behind and gets the sword >.< i just logged out and never went on there ever again... until the next hour

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Awkward moment when you see someone waving and you wave back but they weren't actually waving at you.
That's like really awkward.. I just try to save it by pretending I was doing something else.. Usually doesn't work and just makes me look weirder.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Awkward moment when you don't hear what your friend says so you ask them to repeat. You don't catch it again so you much smile, nod slightly and hope that he didn't ask you something like "do you like like me"

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Awkward moment when you don't hear what your friend says so you ask them to repeat. You don't catch it again so you much smile, nod slightly and hope that he didn't ask you something like "do you like like me"
The awkward moment when they stare at you after that as if they're waiting for an answer..

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The awkward moment when you realise that a wolf in the background is ready to pounce on you at any second but you don't realise because you are hugging and then the wolf eats you O.O

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
sev... being a noob, you don't quite understand the awesomeness of jirachi and therefore you see us spamming you as a bad thing.. don't worry sev, one day you might understand the power of jirachi and when you do, you can join our new convo <3 jirachi 4 life

P.S. no idea what i just said XD

Reactions: TheCircleOfFire
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom