Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
Changing it up but.. That awesome moment when you hear a song for the first time and you just, just know.
*Lana Del Rey comes on the radio.* *Stops what I'm doing* *Dances and sings along* "DOWN ON THE WEST COAST, THEY GOT A SAYINGGGG"
Literally the world freezes, except me and the song, and everything but her is blinded by the blackness of the midnight sky<3
[tryin to sound like lana xD]

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
*Lana Del Rey comes on the radio.* *Stops what I'm doing* *Dances and sings along* "DOWN ON THE WEST COAST, THEY GOT A SAYINGGGG"
Literally the world freezes, except me and the song, and everything but her is blinded by the blackness of the midnight sky<3
[tryin to sound like lana xD]
[Awkward moment when] LDR is the definition of perfection tbh...

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Awkward moment when you realised you spent until half two am on forums and woke up at seen realising you hadn't done any of the homework.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Awkward moment when you're not sure whether to call someone a he or a she and you have to decide and you get it wrong..

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
That awkward moment where you awkwardly walk past the strict bus driver hoping they don't realise the temporary bus pass on paper thing ran out a week ago and chuck you off the bus.

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
That Awkward moment when your headphones come unplugged at 12 AM when everybody is asleep and it's dark so you cant plug your headphones back in and computer freezes so you can't mute the computer and you just sit there watching your screen trying to fake being asleep so you won't get in trouble.

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
That Awkward moment when your headphones come unplugged at 12 AM when everybody is asleep and it's dark so you cant plug your headphones back in and computer freezes so you can't mute the computer and you just sit there watching your screen trying to fake being asleep so you won't get in trouble.
Agreed. But its k because LIGHTS.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
That awkward moment when your dad lectures you on how five hours of sleep isn't enough when he doesn't know that you just stayed up all night and didn't sleep.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Awkward moment when you think you've had a good argument with your mom to resolve something, and she says something to stop it and she wins =-=

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Awkward moment when you think you've had a good argument with your mom to resolve something, and she says something to stop it and she wins =-=
That awkward moment when school teaches you to write a persuasive essay and present it to u r mom if u want something.... like that ever works .-.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom