Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
That awkward moment where in registration your reg teacher references Frozen, the lion king and makes weird noises, your friend shouts a swear word out loud and in English and it's just a normal day.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
That awkward moment when this post was suppose to be only about ccg but it gets off topic. The awkwarder moment when i realize I was the one who started it.... .-.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Oh, want some ccg awkward moments?
Dat awkward moment when you say shut up to someone spamming you with island invites but forget the / and you say it in chat when a mod is talking >.<
I got so scared when this happened, i thought i was going to be muted =p

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
That awkward moment, when you go to drink out of a glass but you think there is a straw and spill it all over youself.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
that awkward moment when you get achievement "addicted" and it's exactly right.... D: i wont be on cc for a while, finals week and i cant be addicted D:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
That awkward moment when you get into an epic battle with a talking peanut and spam aimee and verdag. sorry =p

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
that awkward moment when you get 10 deaths and 0 kills in kitpvp status.... ( Stats reset for 1 minute)

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
That awkward moment when you get into an epic battle with a talking peanut and spam aimee and verdag. sorry =p
Sorry, but I think you mean AWESOME moment. It's not everyday you talk to a peanut and it talks back.
that awkward moment when you get 10 deaths and 0 kills in kitpvp status.... ( Stats reset for 1 minute)
That's nothin'. That awkward moment when you have NEVER EVER GOTTEN A SINGLE KILL IN KIT PVP. Case closed, I think I win.

foxrocks2

Jun 1, 2014
Sorry, but I think you mean AWESOME moment. It's not everyday you talk to a peanut and it talks back.

That's nothin'. That awkward moment when you have NEVER EVER GOTTEN A SINGLE KILL IN KIT PVP. Case closed, I think I win.

Totally, I have like 2 kills on there, from picking up other peoples stuff and killing...:D
That Awkward Moment when you're like on your phone and the teacher calls on you and you're like, "ummm 23?"
That Awesome Moment when you get the like 300 ticket bonus at the arcade and you're strutting around like a boss like a boss

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Totally, I have like 2 kills on there, from picking up other peoples stuff and killing...:D
That Awkward Moment when you're like on your phone and the teacher calls on you and you're like, "ummm 23?"
That Awesome Moment when you get the like 300 ticket bonus at the arcade and you're strutting around like a boss like a boss
That Awkward Moment when you get a 1000 ticket bonus, and you're sitting waiting for 15 minutes for all the tickets to dispense.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom